• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Get-Together Choice Quest

Years
  • Okay, time for another update. I know I'm a day late, but a lot is happening right now in my life and I had barely any time yesterday to do the other event.

What will you do?
    1. Attack a guard and take his keys 6x
    2. Destroy a wall to get out
    3. Convince guard to let you out
    4. Bend the bars.

Pokémon
    Get-Together Choice Quest
    Passimian(♂) Status: Recovering, can't see on one eye Moves: Close Combat, Brutal Swing, ???, ???

Inventory
    Empty

Deaths: 0​
    Chapter 4: Captured

You wait for a guard with a unstoppable plan.

When guard comes, you wait for him to get closer. Then, Passimian launches his coconut helm at guard and hits him in the head, rendering him unconscious. You can then just pick up the keys from him, open the cell and put him in, while you are free. This went decently.

You quickly go to Cynthia's cell and open it. But instead of Sinnoh unbeatable Champion and her Garchomp, you find a girl with a Sunkern in there. She's a lot shorter than you, has a short grown hair and brown eyes. She wears a black tank top with a huge red R on it, and black shorts.

"Who are you?" you ask.

"I'm Cynthia," she answers. "What? You never realized there is more than one Cynthia in a world?"

That's... actually a good point. You're not sure if this girl is trustworthy, especially if she really is part of Team Rocket. What if this is all just Team Rocket's operation and they will want their money back?

Leaving this thought behind, you both leave the prison. The whole temple is suspiciously quiet. There is no one to be found. Finally, you get to a intersection. There are corridors on the right and left and huge stone doors right in front of you. They look almost the same as the one from before.

"I remember this part, we should go left," Cynthia says.

Passimian looks like it smells something from the right side and rushes that way.

What will you do?
    1. Trust Cynthia and go left
    2. Trust Passimian and go right
    3. Open the doors in front of you and go there
    4. Return to cells

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 2. Trust Passimian and go right

I'm worried he'll lead us into trouble, but we can't let him out of our sight!

Back