• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    You can be there for the miraculous appearance - just done get crushed by the table or anything ;;

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Speaking of miraculous appearances, Ginny just jumped in the pool :D

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    Woo! I finally posted. 8D

Sorry that took so long. I kept getting distracted by other things. >.<
    I hope it doesn't always take this long, but that wait was actually a godsend; we're nearly done moving, and I'm starting to get free time again after today.

Speaking of miraculous appearances, Ginny just jumped in the pool :D
    Mentioned in my post, at least the splash.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I hope it doesn't always take this long, but that wait was actually a godsend; we're nearly done moving, and I'm starting to get free time again after today.

Mentioned in my post, at least the splash.

I hope I get some more attention from others haha. Thanks though I enjoyed your post and your CSS is to die for.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    I hope I get some more attention from others haha. Thanks though I enjoyed your post and your CSS is to die for.

Actually thinking of having Ashley jump in the pool as well, on account of Ginny actually asking others to go join her :3

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Actually thinking of having Ashley jump in the pool as well, on account of Ginny actually asking others to go join her :3

I wonder if anyone else will take off their clothes like Ginny did hahaha

Mine as well. I've gone through SOOOOOOOOO many themes; I'm happy with this one though, it's come from many many attempts, and much learning.

Yay! I am not too good at it, but I like it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Am I the only one who doesn't like loads of css in my posts? I can understand wanting to make SUs pretty to better convey what your character is like, but the important part of IC posts is the text... I like MonsterGuy's design best ;) but we all have our own tastes.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Am I the only one who doesn't like loads of css in my posts? I can understand wanting to make SUs pretty to better convey what your character is like, but the important part of IC posts is the text... I like MonsterGuy's design best ;) but we all have our own tastes.

I don't have a lot of CSS in mine -- it's pretty minimal tbh.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    I just like to have some art, something personalized to add to my posts. Plus I can keep details and stats updated regularly.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Nowadays I can't be bothered to make complex CSS. Just basic ones and I shall have a post later or tomorrow :3

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    It's not that I can't be bothered, it's that I really don't know how to do it hahaha

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    CSS is a fine balance. I'll be using it in event updates, but not Clay posts, just to differentiate a bit between the two :P.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back