• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gonna be the greatest Pokemon Master

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    What is your favorite shade of blue?

Teal if it counts. If not then steel blue or baby blue. Either way it needs to be a darker or lighter shade of blue it can't be just.. blue. It hurts my eyes lmao.

Reactions: noa
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Other than Tales, what other video games do you enjoy? :)

- Pokemon (duh)
    - Harvest Moon
    - Rune Factory
    - Kingdom Hearts

Other than that there are a lot of series I have played a gameor two of or would love to play more of (Zelda, Kirby, etc) but alas I just haven't really had the time/money haha. I mostly play RPG games though fighting games are cool too. FPS I suck at so I don't often play them but I do from time to time as well.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • 1) What got you hooked into Pokemon for the first time?

2) What are some of the hardest things you had to decide for your future, of course you don't have to post the super personal ones since well its for your own safety.

3) Have you tried lurking/infiltrating the likes of 4chan, 8chan, 2chan, DerpyChan, MLPChan, PokeChan, DeepWebChan and other imageboards just to see what their subculture feels like?

4) Speaking of subcultures, whether IRL or Internets, what are some of the subcultures that you are curious about.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    1) What got you hooked into Pokemon for the first time?
    The Mount Moon episode was the very first episode of Pokemon that I watched and I never looked back. 8) After that it was the trading cards I believe, and then finally it was GSC. But the Mount Moon episode and Gold/Silver specifically are the two things I will always have a special place inmy heart for.

2) What are some of the hardest things you had to decide for your future, of course you don't have to post the super personal ones since well its for your own safety.
    Putting down by Beardie. 8( She was only ten months old but she had kidney failure. It was put her to sleep or have them give her treatments that had a low chance of even helping and weren't even painless. I chose the former because I didn't want herto suffer anymore but god that was a hard decision to make. Probably the most I've ever cried and years later I'm still not ready for another reptile.

3) Have you tried lurking/infiltrating the likes of 4chan, 8chan, 2chan, DerpyChan, MLPChan, PokeChan, DeepWebChan and other imageboards just to see what their subculture feels like?
    I suppose I've lurked 4chan a bit? Not much though just when I happen to stumble upon it through another side. But I haven't really thought about looking into their subculture or anything (which in a way leadsto the next question)

4) Speaking of subcultures, whether IRL or Internets, what are some of the subcultures that you are curious about.
    Haven't really thought about it. i guessif I had to think ofanything it would be japanese subculture but I guess that's it??? I'm boring i know haha.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Tara!

Who's your favorite Kingdom Hearts character?

Which Kingdom Hearts game is your favorite?

What's your favorite Disney movie, if any?

What's your favorite music genre?

(I was going to ask some Tales questions, but then I realized we've talked about Tales so much that any question I could think of I knew the answer to already :P )

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tara!

Who's your favorite Kingdom Hearts character?
    Cathy Hiiii!

My favorite character is Roxas ♥ His personality and his story I suppose is just striking to me? After Roxas it's Ventus and Sora so I suppose in a way I just really like Sora and the many parts of him. :b

Which Kingdom Hearts game is your favorite?
    Story-wise it's Days because Days Trio is best trio and they make me cry every time. Favorite gamplay wise I suppose would be BBS but overall it would have to be KHII honestly. It was the first one that I beat and it's the one that I enjoy playing the most. Though BBS is a close second.

What's your favorite Disney movie, if any?
    Lilo and Stitch!!! Best family movie that doesn't have a damn thing to do with love far better than Frozen when it comes to familial love tbh. Second would have to be Brother Bear for the same reasons and also because of Phil Collins and his music. ♥

What's your favorite music genre?
    I suppose it would be alternative, indie, and rock (though not too hard of rock?). I can tell you that my favorite band is Within Temptation though.

(I was going to ask some Tales questions, but then I realized we've talked about Tales so much that any question I could think of I knew the answer to already :P )
    You should ask some next time anyways :b

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I'm not sure if this question has been asked or not. If it has you can just delete this post. Anyway here's my question.

Do you listen to classical music? Like Mozart or Beethoven?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm not sure if this question has been asked or not. If it has you can just delete this post. Anyway here's my question.

Do you listen to classical music? Like Mozart or Beethoven?
    Occasionally! I haven't in a while but sometimes I do enjoy listening to Classical/Orchestrated music. It's just far more relaxing than music with lyrics sometimes imo. ♥

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Occasionally! I haven't in a while but sometimes I do enjoy listening to Classical/Orchestrated music. It's just far more relaxing than music with lyrics sometimes imo. ♥

I see. I agree with it being more relaxing than music with lyrics. I don't mind music with lyrics but I prefer classical music.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • TARARARA ~~ <3

Soooo how were the holidays? Normal, exciting, relaxing? Where did you go, who did you see? Does it feel like a new year yet? How's the fam? What does a normal week look like for you these days?

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    How does your cat vye for your attention?

I am wondering cause my black cat forces me to give him attention. Also he refuses to let me sleep tell 8 and yowls over and over again throughout the house. "Wake up! Feed me! Give me attention! WAKE UUUUUPPPPP HUMAN!" and it is irritating.

Edit: But I love him!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    TARARARA ~~ <3

Soooo how were the holidays? Normal, exciting, relaxing? Where did you go, who did you see? Does it feel like a new year yet? How's the fam? What does a normal week look like for you these days?

ANNA ANNA. The holidays were nice. I spent Christmas working in the morning and then going to a friends house in the afternoon since I already spent Christmas with my family on Eve. But other than that I wasn't able to do any traveling. Even though its February now it still doesn't really feel like a new year hahaha.

A normal week for me these days consists of me being off either Sun-Mon or off Monday and Thursday. Tuesday and Wednesday I normally work 4am-2pm and then my other three days at work are normally 5:30am to around 10~11am. Lemme tell you how much I like having a four-five hour shift after working ten hour shifts though I'm getting used to the ten hour shifts. Good thing I guess for when they can finally get me Salary.

How does your cat vye for your attention?

I am wondering cause my black cat forces me to give him attention. Also he refuses to let me sleep tell 8 and yowls over and over again throughout the house. "Wake up! Feed me! Give me attention! WAKE UUUUUPPPPP HUMAN!" and it is irritating.

Edit: But I love him!
    Thankfully my cat doesn't Yowl! But he does go up to you and kneeds on you for ever and tries to give you kisses. And if that doesn't work he just lays right beside you or on you for attention. If it's not that he's at the door meowing and scratching at it because he wants in or just following you everywhere including the bathroom and rubbing up on you whenever he gets the chance.

Back