• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gonna be the greatest Pokemon Master

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    What is your most cherished Pokemon related memory :3?
    To be honest it would have to be when I first got Gold and Silver. It was on the eighth birthday and I got my Gameboy Color (the gold one with Pichu and Pikachu) as well as both of the games. The first thing I said after I opened it was 'where are my batteries' haha. Oops. But Once I got batteries and all the celebrations ended I went right up into my room, chose Silver as my first game, and started from there! Named myself Max, named my rival ??? and even though I only really trained my Feraligatr I had a lot of fun memories with that game. ♥

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Wow I remember seeing you as BinaryPeaches years ago. I never realized that was you.

So, do you get free donuts? :3

Have you ever hacked the ROMs?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Your top five Pokemon soundtracks?

Least memorable city (not town) in Pokemon?

Rank the Pokemon Champions from best to worst in your opinion.

Least favourite rival (from both the games and anime)?

Years
  • Given the rapidly declining ratings of the XY series and general popularity of the anime also going down, how would you react if the Pokemon anime were to be cancelled?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Wow I remember seeing you as BinaryPeaches years ago. I never realized that was you.
    Hahah yep! Despite BinaryPeaches being really original I was kinda tired of it so in the end I chose something really simply and yet suits me I think. So yeah! Hi![

So, do you get free donuts? :3
    Free coffee, tea, and donuts! .... and perhaps other food when they let it slide hahaha. But yes I usually take home a donut or two for my mom if anyone. And then whenever I'm hungry I just munch on the munchkins and such. I'msurprised I haven't gained weight since working there. :b

Have you ever hacked the ROMs?
    Nope. I feel like I would suck at ROM Hacking. The only thing I've done is patch a ROM so I can play a hack.

Your top five Pokemon soundtracks?
    Oh god I don't think I have a top fav. I'm like... super bad at picking top fives of anything especially because they woudl change so often. But if I had to choose riiiight now I suppose it would be these ones. Also it's gonna be a mix between anime and game because yes.

- Vs Red/Lance Theme (GSC HGSS)
    - Snowbelle City Theme
    - Unwavering Emotion
    - Oracion
    - Lugia's Song

... I really really like Pokemon's slow gorgeous music apparently.

Least memorable city (not town) in Pokemon?
    Can I say just how many times I thought this said 'favorite city' in Pokemon? :b

Anywaayyyyss ummm ... Pastoria City, I suppose. There's not much to it other than some weird safari zone and a gym, I suppose. I would have said Coumarine City if it weren't for the fact that I go and listen to 'Unwavering Emotions' there since there really is nothing there but a gym.

Rank the Pokemon Champions from best to worst in your opinion.

- Diantha
    - Cynthia
    - Steven
    - Wallace
    - Lance
    - Iris
    - Alder

Gary/Green/Blue doesn't count imo.

Least favourite rival (from both the games and anime)?

Least favorite rival from the games would have to be the trio from Kalos. I like them, but they didn't really have much on an impact on your journey than your previous rivals. I feel like even your Sinnoh and Hoenn rivals had more than them. However, the XY Trio is game only. I love love them in the anime because so far they have had more of an impact imo.

When it comes to the anime it's Cameron. I suppose he had potential but he came into the series way to late to really have anything so in the end it just seemed like someone who had less experience than Ash and seemed even 'dumber' than Ash winning the league when idk. It just didn't really rub me the right way at all. I know I shouldn't be too salty because Cameron pulled something that Ash always pulled in order to get a win, but I still feel like they should have done a waaay better job executing him if they wanted him to win against Ash. Otherwise I feel like Ash should have lost to the eeveelution guy still. :/

Given the rapidly declining ratings of the XY series and general popularity of the anime also going down, how would you react if the Pokemon anime were to be cancelled?

As much as I love the anime as long as it has a resolution I'll be okay. If they just drop it after it being around for so many years I'll be kinda mad, to be honest. At least give us something. But as long as they give it some kind of resolution I think I'll be okay. All things have to end sometime.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • What parts of personality would you change on Ash if they gave you the position to do so?

Do you think Ash shouldn't have released Goodra?

Your favorite pairing with Ash and your least favorite?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Which people tend to be the worst types of customers for you?
    Those who sit at my drive-thru and run up my time for stupid reasons :') I can probably go on from there but I think I'll stick to that for simplicity's sake haha.

What parts of personality would you change on Ash if they gave you the position to do so?
    Honestly? I probably wouldn't change much. I mean... I might change how he's being portrayed in XY to make him more like he was in BW (but still keep the aspects of XY that I really enjoy such as actually knowing what he's doing) but I wouldn't change any part of the core parts of his personality. Ash is perfectly fine as a character. The writers just... don't know what they're doing sometimes. Which is strange to say, but yeah.

Do you think Ash shouldn't have released Goodra?
    I think Ash releasing Goodra was a good conclusion to Goodra's development. Would I have liked it if Goodra stayed, of course. But I'm one of the apparently very few who was perfectly okay with Ash releasing Goodra. I could go on about this but I've pretty much exhausted myself from doing so in the past 8032 times.

Your favorite pairing with Ash and your least favorite?
    PikaShipping is my BROTP as well as BestWishesShipping. CafeMochaShipping as well though keep in mind that I ship these ships in a more platonic sense than a romantical sense. :') As for least favorite mmmm..... idk. I don't think I have a least favorite just a bunch that I don't particularly care about.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • What's the best thing anyone has ever said to you?

How would you comfort a close friend who feels down?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    What's the best thing anyone has ever said to you?
    Oh gosh I dunno. I guess any compliment that I've gotten? But as for best thing I honestly cannot really think of anythingat the top of my head. Lame, I know. I can think of some comforting things people have said to me but they aren't actually things I would consider great definitely not best hahaha.

How would you comfort a close friend who feels down?
    I'm pretty bad at words but I'm a reaaally good listener. So while I can't really give advice I am a very good to-go person if you just want to rant at someone and need a hug but not actual words of advice, if that makes sense. Doesn't mean I won't try, because I'll defintiely say a few things, but I feel like I'm better at the former.

I agree with that, since I am also a drive-thru cashier. Do you get many stoners/druggies/drunks?
    Occasionally. In the area I work in now it's a bunch of people who have an attitude and are occasionally just rude af.

Boured

The Guildmaster
    Years
  • Hello there I have no idea who you are, and you have no Idea who I am. But I want to know you so here are my questions...

Do you like the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games?

Or is it the bagel?
    Spoiler:

And what is your favorite Pokemon ROM hack if you have one?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    May i know what's your happiest and saddest childhood memory?
    mmmmm tough. Honestly I'm not really sure what my happiest would really be, to be honest. Not saying that I've had a miserable life, but none really stick out eheh. As for saddest I suppose any of the days when I lost a pet of mine. I've never actually lost a really close family member so yeah a pet death would be the closest I got.

What is your favorite season from the Pokemon anime?
    Overall my favorite is Best Wishes. I know it has its major flaws but the BW Trio were just so dear and it was just... fun. It was also the season that got me back into the anime so I certainly have a soft spot for it. ♥

Do you watch other animes, and if so what are your favorites?
    Not lately. But favorites would have to be Detective Conan, Hyouka, Digimon Savers, and Fullmetal Alchemist (Brotherhood, specifically) for a few.

Hello there I have no idea who you are, and you have no Idea who I am. But I want to know you so here are my questions...

Do you like the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games?
    Yes they're wonderful ♥

Or is it the bagel?
    Spoiler:
    mmmm bagel~

And what is your favorite Pokemon ROM hack if you have one?
    mmmm I've never finished one so I can't say that I can really answer this question aha.

opinion on wrestling?
    Not really my thing, but I have nothing against it.

opinion on alcohol?
    I'll drink it every once in a while, but it's definitely not something that I can see myself turning to! I usually drink those specialty drinks that you can get at restaurants. I'm also not a fan of beer.

should ash get a legendary for once? if so, what legendary should he get?
    No, I don't think he should get a legendary. It wouldn't suit his character tbh.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
  • Heyo Ash!

What would you do if you were offered a million dollars in exchange for any limb of your choice?

What continent is your favourite?

What natural landmark/s (mountain, volcano, river, depression, etc.) is/are your favourite?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Heyo Ash!

Hey Hey!

What would you do if you were offered a million dollars in exchange for any limb of your choice?
    mmmm hard since I would have to replace that limb and that'll cost a lot. I suppose I'd just exchange whatever limbwould be the cheapest to replace is that a good answer?

What continent is your favourite?
    Out of the ones I've been in I would have to say North America. Though I would love to visit Austration and Europe sometime! Maybe a few parts of Asia, too.

What natural landmark/s (mountain, volcano, river, depression, etc.) is/are your favourite?
    Mountains! And lakes. So Lakes in Mountains are specatular. Even better when there are also many trees surroundings it hnng ♥ Seriously look how stunning it looks!

Back