• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gonna be the greatest Pokemon Master

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hello! I'm Ash, also known as Tara (or Sora/BinaryPeaches if you wish to go by previous usernames). I'm 23, work at Dunkin' Donuts, and if it wasn't obvious, am still a huge fan of the Pokemon Anime. Pikachu is my favorite Pokemon followed closely by Totodile, Bellossom, Espeon, and then a bunch of other favorites after that. Things other than Pokemon that I like include but aren't limited to are Tales of Series, Kingdom Hearts, Criminal Minds, Psych, Merlin, etc etc.

I have a cat named Inkyana Jones (also known as just 'Inky' or 'Inkybutt') and he's an adorable black cat that loves us and vyes for our attention. Also four fish, two parakeets, and our lazy jack russel terrier named Cooper (who is female js).

Also my favorite color is Red followed by Teal.

Ummm... idk if there is really anythingelse of interest so yeah go ahead and ask me questions!

Last edited:
    Years
  • approved cutie

If you could give Ash one Pokemon of your choice, which would it be and why?

How satisfied are you with working at Dunkin' Donuts? Has it ever stressed you out to the point of considering quitting?

and as if you're not sick of them by now.. favorite donut?? :)

Years
  • Which of Ash's regional outfits was your fave and why?

Also, name your favorite Pokemon from each of Ash's regional teams, excluding Pikachu because he's always there.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
    Years
  • Do you Like Ash in Pokemon x and y or do you think that Ash of Previous season is better? Why or Why Not?

Name your favorite Ash Companions and Rivals? (:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    approved cutie
    no :c

If you could give Ash one Pokemon of your choice, which would it be and why?
    rn it would either be Skiddo or Bergmite. Skiddo because it just seems like the type of Pokemon that Ash would do well with. Meanwhile Bergmite would be a good choice for a Pokemon that isn't his arche-type (much like Torterra, Boldore, and Torkoal) and especially when it comes to the XY is would be a good one since all his other Pokemon rn are pretty fast/his archetype haha.

How satisfied are you with working at Dunkin' Donuts? Has it ever stressed you out to the point of considering quitting?
    I'm pretty satisfied. I'ma Shift Leader working her way up a little bit by bit because I work hard which is something that I didn't think would happen when I first got the job. There are plenty of times when I would joke that I'm going to quit because it's a rough day (Wednesday oooh boy. Short two people and it was my third time doing a morning shift by myself). But I don't think there was a time when I was seriously thinking on quitting. Mainly because I don't have any back-ups prepared haha.

and as if you're not sick of them by now.. favorite donut?? :)
    Vanilla or Strawberry with Sprinkles. Though ngl the Cheesecake filled donuts are amazing if not really fattening. Though when I'm at work I usually go for glazed simply because 90% of the time that is what we have most of.

Which of Ash's regional outfits was your fave and why?
    Unova! Mainly because hoodie (I'm a reaaaally big fan of hoodies) but I just really like the whole design itself. The light blue was a really good choice for it and I'm a big fan of Unova's hat too. After unova's my favorites are in this order:

- Hoenn (again, hoodie)
    - XY (hnnnnng)
    - Sinnoh
    - Original.

The Sinnoh one throws me off because of the lack of his signature blue but I still like it more than the original because everyone loves and still cosplays the original and I'm like 'no thnks' haha.

Also, name your favorite Pokemon from each of Ash's regional teams, excluding Pikachu because he's always there.
    Kanto: Bulbasaur
    Johto: Totodile
    Hoenn: err Phanphy. I still need to watch more of Hoenn.
    Sinnoh: Gliscor & Buizel. Honestly though Sinnoh is a tough choice
    Unova: SNIVY
    XY: lmao don't make me choose I'll hurt you. Like no lie his team in XY is just fab.

Do you Like Ash in Pokemon x and y or do you think that Ash of Previous season is better? Why or Why Not?
    I personally do. I know that there are people who have problems with him but honestly I feel like the problems don't lie with Ash himself but other factors, such as Clemont and Serena fawning over him and saying everything he does and causing the show to well... tell and not show. But Ash himself is as great as ever tbh. Not my favorite (for the most part BW!Ash is my favorite is not mainly because he bounces off his companions so well compared to XY) but still up there.

Name your favorite Ash Companions and Rivals? (:
    Cilan and Iris are my favorite companions of Ash. BW!Trio foreveeeer ♥ As for my favorite rival it would honestly have to be Shootie/Trip. I'll quote what I said in Tumblr just a moment ago about this:

But can I just say that I love Satoshi and Shootie? Like… Shootie in terms of how they wrote him in BW! is frankly one of Satoshi's weakest Rivals. Not because he wasn't a good rival (because he really could have been), but because the writers just wrote him in a way that really didn't do him justice.

However featherfleece is the best Shootie ever because she really brings out what the writers did not and oh my god did she honestly make him my favorite of Satoshi's rivals like I'm not even kidding. Satoshi's and Shootie's rival friendship is just amazing. Let's keep having amazing threads with these two 'kay. <3
    Ignore but of it because RP but yeah. C:

Favorite donut flavor?
    Vanilla or Strawberry frosted with Sprinkles! Though I'll pretty much eat any donuts depending on my mood.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    What is the meaning behind the username BinaryPeaches?
    Oh gosh. Let me just copy+paste the whole story behind BinaryPeaches for you since I've typed this several times during my time here :b

Spoiler:

BinaryPeaches is so 2010 though. I have a lot of good memorieswith it, certainly, but there are memories that I wanted to leave behind. So I changed to Sora, and now I'm Ash which I feel is far more fitting haha. That, and on tumblr I'm binarymuffins and in Dreamwidth i'm dancingmuffins so I kinda did away with Peaches and went to muffins on other sites.

What is your opinion on diet water?
    whats the point i mean water is water??????? though if it's not gonna kill me like other diet stuff anf it tastes good then sure.

Hello Ash! I guess I'll throw out some fun questions for you to answer.

If you could ride one mythical creature (excluding pokemon), which would it be? Which pokemon would you want to ride?
    Dragon!!! If not Dragon then a Phoenix. As for Pokemon though I would love to ride on an Altaria or a Pidgeot tbh.

If you could make a donut flavor to sell, what would it be?
    Strawberry creme. We have vanilla and chocolate why not strawberry. better yet maple filled.

If you could be any pokemon, which one would you choose?
    lbr i'm already halfway to being a Pikachu. So we'll go with that.

Have you ever traveled internationally? Where would you want to go if you could?
    Yep several times! If I was able to choose where I wanted to go internationally next it would either be something in England oooor Japan.

If you were in charge of the pokemon anime, what changes would you make?
    Right now? Get the show to show and not tell. I feel like that's the biggest problem it's having right now and it's causing a lot of problems that it wouldn't have if the show would just let Ash show his actions rather than him doing something andsomeone telling his action like please don't??????

If you got to direct a pokemon movie, what would it be about?
    Ash and Pikachu 8) And something terrible happening but it gets a good ending at the end obv.

Why do socks disappear in the dryer?
    Secret Tunnel to magial sockland.

And thank you for your answers as well! c:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • What inspired your real name Tara?

Do you enjoy watching "Abridged Series" of things? Any favorites?

Who's you least favorite Pokemon, and why?

What's a song you can't stand to listen to?

How is your life positively different than, say, from when you were 20?​

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    If pokemon were/was real, and you were to go on a journey to all the regions, What region would you like to start out in? What starter would you choose? What would be your team (can be just one ideal team or multiple teams made throughout the journey)?

How does it feel to be the greatest pokemon master of all time?

If you could give a mega evolution to 5 different pokemon, which ones would they be?

have you ever played runescape?

Which one do you prefer: PC Gaming, Xbox (Microsoft) gaming, Playstation (Sony) Gaming, or nintendo Gaming?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    What inspired your real name Tara?
    No idea you're going to have to have to ask my parents why they decided to call me that name. Though I think the last time I asked they simply said it was because they liked the name so nothing special, really. I do like my name though.

Do you enjoy watching "Abridged Series" of things? Any favorites?
    I've watched a bit of Naruto's and Dragonball's Abridged. I enjoy watching them but I don't really keep up with them at all.

Who's you least favorite Pokemon, and why?
    Seismitoad. Hate hate hate its design and I'm always glad that I usually have a grass type when facing them.

What's a song you can't stand to listen to?
    Uhhh... I know there is one out there but I can't think ofit at the top of my head (I guess I blanked it from memory haha). I'll let you know later. :b

How is your life positively different than, say, from when you were 20?[/indent][/font]
    I actually have a job now and I'm working my way up in that job which is something I didn't expect when I was first hired! So I can actually do things andbuy things when I have the extra money and getting closer to actually moving out (which has been coming with its non-money complications but ugh I don't wanna get into that).

If pokemon were/was real, and you were to go on a journey to all the regions, What region would you like to start out in? What starter would you choose? What would be your team (can be just one ideal team or multiple teams made throughout the journey)?
    Johto! Johto is the region that I started out in when it came to the games so I would love to start out in Johto if they were real. That said I suppose my starter will be Totodile! As for Ideal team uhh...

Pikachu, Togekiss, Flygon, Espeon, Belossom, and Milotic?? And then probably have another team that consists of Totodile, Litwick, Dunsparce, Absol, and Altaria or something.

idk knowing me I'd have like ten teams I have too many favorites, but looking at the first one I said I actually... really really like that team hmm...

How does it feel to be the greatest pokemon master of all time?
    It feels amazing best thing ever 8)

If you could give a mega evolution to 5 different pokemon, which ones would they be?
    Dunsparce, Flygon, Milotic, Dunsparce, and Dunsparce.

I really really want a Dunsparce Mega.

have you ever played runescape?
    Yep! many many many years ago I don't even think I remember my username anymore.

Which one do you prefer: PC Gaming, Xbox (Microsoft) gaming, Playstation (Sony) Gaming, or nintendo Gaming?
    Nintendo followed by Sony because most Tales of Games are on Sony.

Give me three words that describe you. 8)
    Optimistic, Easygoing, Modest...? 8)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Would you rather ride a bike, a horse or drive a car?
    Bike! Unless I need to get somewhere fast then I'll drive a car, but if it's just wanting to take a ride somewhere bike. Though I honestly need to start riding my bike more often again once in inflate my tires. I'm probably soo out of shape haha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Have you ever tried archery before?
    Once! It was while I was visiting my Dad and we were visiting someone he knew. They had a bow and some arrows so I tried shooting them a little. I was... okay I guess?? I wasn't really trying to aim just trying to just learn how to hold the bow and shoot it into the grass.

Hey Tara!
    Hi Archy! ♥

Rainy days or sunny days?
    Depends. Sunny if it's not super super hot outside. Rainy if it makes the weather nice and cool. So... basically whatever brings me cool weather and not stupid hot and humid weather. :b

Which is your favorite aspect of the Pokemon anime?
    THE FRIENDSHIP. yes, the battles are great. The other stuff is great. Ash being a dumbass is even great. But really it's the friendship and the connections they have with Pokemon that really get me. A lot of my favorite quotes that Ash says goes along with this, as well as his actions.

Do you think the Pokemon anime could be better?
    YES. oh hell yes. Don't get me wrong I adore the anime a lot. More than most people who watch the show it seems. But I don't deny that this show is far from being downright amazing. It does have its flaws, such as the habit of telling and now showing in XY. But despite its flaws I loveit anyways haha.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    hellooo there

what's your favorite pokemon game?
    do you find yourself craving donuts often?
    what's your favorite song atm?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    hellooo there

what's your favorite pokemon game?
    hi hiiiii~

Oooo I would have to say Soul Silver. My original favorite was Silver, and so when the remakes came out I was so happy I cried. And I was not disappointing. The follow mefeature in the game is still one of my favorite features ever implemented in any Pokemon game, including the fact you can change your clothes in XY.

After that though I will say Pokemon Colosseum! Even though there are only a number of combination of teams you can do I love play it from time to time.

do you find yourself craving donuts often?
    mmmm not in particularly. Whenever I'm hungry and I can't have a sandwich I'll have like... a glazed or a frosted donut. And sometimes I'll be fat and have multiple donuts throughout the day. But when it comes to actually craving them I really don't anymore. Probably because I see them five times a day hahah.

what's your favorite song atm?
    Oh gosh this is a tough one. I would have to saaayyy 'Counting Stars' by One Republic is always a favorite of mine. 'Nothing Left to Say' by Imagine Dragon, annnnd 'Icarus' by Bastille will be two more. Those three bands in general would have to be my top three after Within Temptation which is my favorite band all-time.

Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
    Put down my Beardie when she was only ten months old. She had kidney failure which I've had multiple people (who are experts at beardie) say it's not my fault, so that helps a bit. Still, it really hurt me and I still can't bring myself to have another lizard yet though I definitely want one when I feel like I can handle one again. SHe was short lived but I loved her a lot.

Back