• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    So, not someone that needs to be lynched urgently, but eventually might be a good idea to not let the survivor win.

Then again, it could very well be that Desi is actually not the antisocial one.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    I'd say we jest leave him unless we don't have a better candidate for lynching. We got plenty of time for people to talk. They HAVE to get min post count 4.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    It actually helps to not lynch Desi, for the time being.

The mafia can't win with him in play, either, so they'll have to waste a kill on him before a townie if they don't want to lose. So

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Desi only has 5 posts in this thread. Well under the 4 a day requirement. NightKrow also has well under the 16~ required posts. If I had to guess, Desi will be GM-axed soon anyway, but NightKrow hasn't contributed much to the game so far. I'd be fine lynching either. :/

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    Abusing the GM Axe is basically cheating.

But yeah, I'd leave it be. For the time being

Hmmm, you're right. We've lost way too many innocents, we're at a great disadvantage right now, but we could also risk to mislynch.

Just a thought, but... I feel it's a bit weird Pecilia wasn't roleblocked or killed.

Probably a town doctor. That would explain the single kill too.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Wait, someone stole your role? Elaborate. Or was that elaborated on in the day phase post and I just glossed over it?

Years
    Well I don't think I'll get axed but I dunno too...I'm not antisocial survivor, I'm survivor executioner...

I may lynch someone who has reached the half of votes required to lynch. Day will be end after that. I win if i survive till end.

It's up to you guys, lynch me if you want...

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    Wait, someone stole your role? Elaborate. Or was that elaborated on in the day phase post and I just glossed over it?

Remember the role swapper thing that jd was? Well there is another, and its me for now. If any of you would like me to swap to your role, speak now.

Oh, I was a vigilante before the swap. I was the one that killed the 2 Mafia that are dead rn, plus Aaron. I think the reason that Pecilla didn't get anything when inspecting me was that the roleblocker was on ME that night, which explains why jd shouldn't have died. Said roleblocker also blocked the Mafia kill last night , not mine. This makes it likely that the roleblocker is town aligned.

Aaaaaand to make matters worse, someone who could very well be mafia aligned stole my kill.

So Bard, sorry I stole your cannon, but now SOMEONE has it.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    That all sounds very horrendous. With a capital H.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    I'm good with my role for now. Still survivor executioner... that sounds metal as fudge. I like it. With a couple other words attached it would make a good name for a band.

Also how'd Bard forget he had a cannon? ~_~

Maybe I should just chalk it up to his silly and erratic nature but... eeeeh.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    Desi only has 5 posts in this thread. Well under the 4 a day requirement. NightKrow also has well under the 16~ required posts. If I had to guess, Desi will be GM-axed soon anyway, but NightKrow hasn't contributed much to the game so far. I'd be fine lynching either. :/
    I did admit on Day 3 that I've been sort of lenient, won't be lenient today though. (And to be fair, Day 2 did end sort of early. Desi was already PM'd before though, as long as he meets the requirement today he'll be fine)

Vote Count 4.2

Uzumaki Naruto (1) - Johnny

Currently Not Voting (13): gimmepie, Superjolt, NightKrow, Uzumaki Naruto, Pecilia, mew_nani, Selena Fluorspar, Nero, EvilChameleon, Klippy, Bard v2, Decidueye, Nakuzami

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch!

The day ends in 72 hours, around 1:00am EST on Wednesday, April 26th.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm not antisocial survivor, I'm survivor executioner...

I'm good with my role for now. Still survivor executioner... that sounds metal as fudge. I like it.[/SUB]

Grand Idea Mafia - A Grand Finish

One of you is lyyyyyiiiiing.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Darn. :P My bad. I thought you were implying you were still that role based on who you replaced. Silly nani.

Years
    I'm pretty okay with lynching Desi if we don't have any other leads. He could easily be lying and he's adding nothing to the game anyway. Plus a survivor could still win with the maf so I don't trust him.

Back