• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Grandmafia [IT'S OVER]

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
  • RIP

I wonder how Klippy and Mana were wed. Also anyone have any idea who would concieve the notion of N0 Klippy or are we going to have to take a shot in the dark?

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I would think that if Bard was the alien, he would have been followed by Mana, not the other way around? :/

Either way Mana had a secret action so who knows what he was trying to do with his visit.

The only thing we know about Bard is that he doesn't have a vanilla role.

Etherion

Mr. Rogers had chosen his first recruit, but they were nowhere to be seen. How discouraging.

Had Mr. Rogers recruited either Mana or Klippy?

Years
  • That line is extremely suspicious if you ask me. Is it possible to pick to kill no one? It is very possible they are inactive.

Years
  • What could this mean? I'm thinking that the "Why, their leader wouldnt even do his job" part means that he didn't sent his night action, someone inactive maybe?

Cheshire Cat said:
    He had found something to brood over
    I was wondering if this part refers to the Moody Teenager getting something. Maybe a cookie or something like that (...damn I need to re-read the intro with the role descriptions -.-)

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
  • Ok so. I'm thinking Bard was the one who killed Klippy, because as the Insomniac he reveals who visited him. Mana visited him first (maybe that made them lovers or maybe the Florist did that), but we don't know what he did. However the second time Klippy was visited, he was killed. The person who visited him was Bard. So I don't know about you but I think that does give us a very obvious target for today's lynch.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Just pointing out some things:
    Can recruit one player to the neighborhood (a skype chat) once a night. If Mr. Roger's targets a Whippersnapper, he has a 50% chance to turn them into a Respectable Child and add them to the neighborhood. If he fails, Mr. Rogers dies of disappointment. If Mr. Rogers recruits a third party role, they kill him.
    He'd die if he recruited Mana, it's best to assume that a Skype chat never happened.

Every night, she can give out flowers to two people. If those two people are of the same alignment, they fall in love (not the same as being lovers). If not, the action fails. The Florist has a solo win if everyone alive in the game is in love, as well as also winning with the Nursing Home.

When two people are in love, they learn the other person's identity. That's about it.
    Emphasis on them not being lovers, but that's it.

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • I think we should vote for johnny mustang, because it's pretty odd to ask for a reveal so early

also,DON'T ****ING VOTE FOR ME FOR A RANDOM GUESS, I DIDN'T EVEN VOTE FOR YOUR DUMB ASS.

----
    Not to mention that writing a whole damn paragraph and instantly voting for a person that just mentioned you is pretty damn suss.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Ok so. I'm thinking Bard was the one who killed Klippy, because as the Insomniac he reveals who visited him. Mana visited him first (maybe that made them lovers or maybe the Florist did that), but we don't know what he did. However the second time Klippy was visited, he was killed. The person who visited him was Bard. So I don't know about you but I think that does give us a very obvious target for today's lynch.

Klippy was the widow, not the insomniac, or the florist. The widow.
    Also Pecelia I literally made a post like 4 posts above yours saying that Klippy was the widow then you ask how Klippy and Mana were married.
    COME ON PEOPLE IT'S ONLY DAY ONE

Since Johnny seemed keen on someone role revealing day 1, which I find suss as **** considering it's a really really bad idea.
    [Execute] JonathanMustang

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    I literally made a post like 4 posts above yours saying that Klippy was the widow

I think Golgari made a pretty good assessment of the post. As I was reading it, I was thinking that possibly Grandma and Gramps had already found each other, but since Mana was 3rd party, Klippy=Widow is the only valid explanation.

I'm not sure about Mana or Bard's roles, but I think both of them visiting the Insomniac was just coincidental. And this really wouldn't point to Bard being the Alien... Although Mana being the Gov't Agent does seem likely from the "Shouldn't he be off doing what he came here for?" comment.

As for the Moody Teenager, was something actually given to him to "brood over," or can we really determine that they were inactive? And it seems pretty likely that when the Brat stormed off, they went and killed Klippy (unless there's a vigilante role we're not thinking of).

Finally, since Mr. Rogers didn't die and the Skype chat never happened, I think it's safe to say he didn't go after a Whippersnapper or a 3rd party. Or perhaps he tried to recruit Mana or Klippy, and since they died the chat still didn't happen..

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Bard rolls with extremely long posts. You should be glad that his posts now are half as long as back at Blarz 1.

Also, I'm seriously confused on how some of you fail to tell that Klippers is the Widow...

It's really common sense. There's only one way to become lovers in this game: by becoming the Widow and then marrying someone. Since Klippers is part of the nursing home, and Mana is a third-party role, that means the Widow must be Klippers.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think we should vote for johnny mustang, because it's pretty odd to ask for a reveal so early

also,DON'T ****ING VOTE FOR ME FOR A RANDOM GUESS, I DIDN'T EVEN VOTE FOR YOUR DUMB ASS.

----
    Not to mention that writing a whole damn paragraph and instantly voting for a person that just mentioned you is pretty damn suss.

If you want to complain about a random vote towards you, you should think about the fact that you random guessed someone without any possible proof in the first place. Smells like a hypocrite.

Everything Bard said makes sense, point-by-point. I don't mind it being absurdly long if one can argue nicely ;)

Either way, well...

[Execute] Nimsy

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I haven't even voted yet, slow your roll.

Still not a good idea to throw accusations around, especially this early in the game.

Best to pray to the random number god(dess) of your choice for now.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Are you guys ****ing kidding me

Just when I thought we had a really bad Nimsywagon

It's starting again. AND LAST TIME SHE WAS RIGHT!

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
  • So throwing out some random theories/ guesses is bad?

The answer is no.

You're right, it's day one.
    But on day one we're supposed to bounce theories off each other.
    That's the only way to have a somewhat educated lynch.

Back