• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Ground control to Major Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Man I remember when I used to be scared to report posts... don't know why though :x

Also, I'm going on 6 years as a member o.o although that's nothing compared to some of y'all lol

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Always! People that used reports sanely and rapidly were often my favorites.

when i was but a wee Pokemon forum goer years ago, i remember us having a discussion about my reports on MSN. i'm having blasts to the past over here lmao.

we get reports semi-frequently in Treehouse. it's nice. :)

Years
    I rarely get reports myself xD although it was a scary experience for me when I first became a mod because I was never really sure on how to act when handling a report, and it came on like my second day as a mod too

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I get like one report a month, which is a good thing!

When I was younger, reporting gave so much anxiety for no reason, that I usually just wouldn't. Then I got over it >w>

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Man I remember when I used to be scared to report posts... don't know why though :x
    I was the same way, though I remember distinctly why: I didn't want to screw it up and look like a fool over it.

when i was but a wee Pokemon forum goer years ago, i remember us having a discussion about my reports on MSN. i'm having blasts to the past over here lmao.

we get reports semi-frequently in Treehouse. it's nice. :)
    Sounds like they were spectacular :D

although it was a scary experience for me when I first became a mod because I was never really sure on how to act when handling a report, and it came on like my second day as a mod too
    I felt the exact same way with smod. NU/W and Strategies were relatively easier to handle, but once it opened up to the whole scope, deference to the mods and their particulars became key.

When I was younger, reporting gave so much anxiety for no reason, that I usually just wouldn't. Then I got over it >w>

It's often those that worry if their reports are good enough that provide the best reports. :)

EDIT: Right on, Archy. Mostly just needs to be noticed.

Sirfetch’d

I actually started reporting posts more after I got modded! I guess I just realized how much they helped when it comes to moderating a section haha. I usually try and fill in the report box with something like "wow bad" :x I'm awful :(

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Bahahaha. "I don't know what this breaks but I'm pretty sure it breaks something."

I used to be a signature hawk, but those days are long gone. XD

Sirfetch’d

Never to late to go back to your old self on pc! 8D

...tho I would never go back to my old embarrassing self :x

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    is there a wager lurking in that post, Castform? Eh?

hahaha, reading old threads are the best. XD

Sirfetch’d

Reading old threads are the best until you realize that you actually posting such silly things XD

I remember posting about how static was the most broken thing ever 8(

Schwarzer Regen

imagine my name in a fancy color/font, I'm just po
    Years
    I'll try my best at doing so, though next week I have maths and chemistry exam x:
    Am I permitted to leave then?
    or is my apparent gingerbread smell too attractive

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I'll try my best at doing so, though next week I have maths and chemistry exam x:
    Am I permitted to leave then?
    or is my apparent gingerbread smell too attractive
    Ugh, exams are next week aren't they? D:

And yes!
    Ground control to Major Tom

Schwarzer Regen

imagine my name in a fancy color/font, I'm just po
    Years
    For me, they already started two weeks ago; last week on Friday I wrote one in Latin and yesterday in English (my wrist still does the ouchies after the 1k words I blabbered onto that paper, gnyargh) and after the next two there's even more ahead too x.x
    Luckily the easier ones however, so I'm confident in... not failing :3

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I've been on summer vacation since end of Oct till March of next year. The thought of exams still makes me shiver even if I haven't had one in the last 3 years... yay for internally assessed uni subjects :D

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    So it looks like I have a few things I need to tend to for next semester. That is, those will be dealt with after I figure out what's wrong with my back. I think I have a pinched nerve, but I'm not sure. I'm gonna go and have it checked out here in a few hours. i had to opt out of work today so I don't continue to agitate it.
    Back pain is the devil x_o

I'm kinda blissfully ignorant of exams this semester. I only have one, in British Literature, but per the usual I'll get it in gear about four days before and become a total hermit until the storm passes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back