• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Ground control to Major Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I have absolutely no idea what I'll be doing for the holidays (aside from knowing where I'll be going tomorrow, or where I think I'm going). I actually had that brought up to me earlier, or rather more like "we need to figure out what's happening after this". :D Though that was probably more along the lines of gifts and whatnot.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I still need to figure out what I want for my Secret Santa that we're inevitably doing.

Also according to Wiki "The term Pollyanna is used in Southeastern Pennsylvania and South Jersey." I'm glad I looked that up before I confused everyone using that term :P

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    hey has anybody seen my screen name I can't find it anywhere

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I have absolutely no idea what I'll be doing for the holidays (aside from knowing where I'll be going tomorrow, or where I think I'm going). I actually had that brought up to me earlier, or rather more like "we need to figure out what's happening after this". :D Though that was probably more along the lines of gifts and whatnot.
    This.

I haven't the slightest idea what we are even doing today, probably going to stay home and make our own little Thanksgiving together, which is a nice change of pace.

Also, rainbows need bloons.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    This.

I haven't the slightest idea what we are even doing today, probably going to stay home and make our own little Thanksgiving together, which is a nice change of pace.

Also, rainbows need bloons.

i love how casually you just strode in here.

god it's been ages.

Years
    Well we went to the other side of the family's Thanksgiving this year and it was...pretty awful, hahaha. So i'm still hungry. Dx
    Aww :(

Usually at my household, there's always leftovers of just about everything made for both Thanksgiving and Christmas at dinnertime.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    i love how casually you just strode in here.

god it's been ages.
    ^____^

Those are the best connections, though, right? You can catch up after a while as if nothing's changed. Though it's nice to have some familiar faces around.

As for leftovers, I completely avoided leaving the apartment today to just eat mashed potatoes. Good decisions.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Right? I looked at "Join Date" and couldn't believe it, really.

You blink and seven years are gone. Scary, but puts things in perspective too.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Naturally! Good manners for the long haul usually reflect well upstairs C: ...though I was just sort of a spastic ball of energy back then, but hey, you can never predict these things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back