• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Ground control to Major Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    I usually have similar troubles with my left hip. It's been oddly problematic and nagging over the past week. I can't seem to pop it the right way to give me some relief. But I am so stubborn about getting these things checked or ever going to the doctor. Likely to be my downfall. v____V

Good luck regardless! "It gets worse before it gets better," I s'pose with this time of year.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Yeah. I'm 20 and I have arthritis from a skiing accident I had a few years ago, and it's the absolute worst. I shouldn't be hobbling around at my age.

I think I'll do okay, although I'm not doing too well in Chem. I don't need it though, so I hope that perhaps I could get the mark adjusted down the road. However, the class that I want to attend next semester requires a prerequisite which I don't have because I didn't pass it last semester, although I am taking the course again this semester. I'm not sure if that's going to be an issue so I may have to find a plan B.
    We can be broken buddies! I shattered my wrist in a cycling accident and inherited 9 screws. Isn't knowing when it's about to rain awesome? /s

Oy vey. D: All the prereqs and such can get so confusing down the lines. I had to take five years (in my fifty atm) just to get these majors finished.

Years
    The only thing wrong with my health is that I'm a tad overweight lol.. other than that I can still move around freely although I have flat feet instead of normally-arched feet :|

Pre-reqs annoy me for classes. At least the registration portal my college uses states that instructor permission can be granted for a student to take a class if they don't meet the prerequisite(s).

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Am I the only one who's first post doesn't reek of n00b

has nothing to do with joining when I was 22

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I regret almost everything the 13 year old me said on PC when I first joined 7 years ago .__.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Finally tomorrow is Biology test and 3 rd December will be the last one, Chinese test.

And then, I starting to decide what should I do during the after test night.

Maybe start to get crazed for 8 hours of computer gaming or 8 hours on Rurouni Kenshin anime LOL

Sir Codin

Got a lotta work to do tomorrow, first I gotta complete CPR/First Aid training, then I got to finished the Results portion of my capstone paper.

Years
    Honestly, I don't think I'm gonna pass one of my classes this semester. I had a lot of **** going on that really screwed me over emotionally almost to the point where I wanted to quit school.

Oh, and it doesn't help when you're in a class with an incompetent professor who you receive little assistance from nor class updates (unless you're at class) and you have to keep track of your own grades as well.

Sirfetch’d

I hope that you guys can push that grade up enough 8(

I know the feeling of having a crappy professor though, Zach. Last year my music history teacher was in his first year as a college professor and had no clue about anything. I don't want to blame him because he was new but it made things so hard on the students.

Years
    I'm probably the only one here who never had to do exams, and that's because I went to a school for special needs, and not everyone here can understand those tough exams so it's understandable.

Sirfetch’d

So December is finally here. Which means Christmas soon D:

Am I the only one who has done 0 shopping yet? ;x

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Not just Christmas, but also the Video Game Awards, which will determine the fate of the video game industry, which it already has for leaving out Xenoblade Chronicles X.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I've done a little bit of shopping. Mostly just one or two presents picked up at whatever store I'm in at the time.

I dunno. This year, I'm just not excited about Christmas. Other years, I'd be thinking of at least one big present that I'd really want. This year, I'm satisfied with what I have, and those around me feel the same way.

Haha, I have not followed any video game news in years. Only thing I really just want to keep on top of is the FFVII remake because I still enjoy that game.

Sirfetch’d

I suppose that I will start my christmas shopping this week, mostly online. I always hate going to stores around this time of year as they are so busy and never have anything in stock.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I'm probably gonna wait till after my birthday next week before I do any more Christmas shopping. I started a little bit last week due to end of season sales, but I still don't know what to buy anyone >_<

Do you guys have anyone that you want to give a present to, but you have no idea what to get them?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I hate Christmas shopping because I never have enough money to get people what I really want to get them. I can only afford to get small things and while I'm sure they don't really mind because they understand the situation I'm in, I wonder if they feel disappointed. :( This year I will probably just get small gifts along with heartfelt letters...

I hate being broke OTL

Sirfetch’d

I never know what to even get people for Christmas. I always enjoy getting money but I don't ever actually give that out lol. I might just give people gift cards or something and be lazy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back