• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Ground control to Major Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Not a Christmas present, but Lucid has sent me the best birthday present I could ever ask for.

Spoiler:

Edit: Of course it had to be post 420. Of course.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Not a Christmas present, but Lucid has sent me the best birthday present I could ever ask for.

Spoiler:

Edit: Of course it had to be post 420. Of course.

Such a striking portrait

Sirfetch’d

What a beautiful plant you have on your back, Went.

Years
    On the shopping topic, I end up going to the mall quite a bit at this time of year because I tend to eat there often, but it takes a while for me to decide what I want to get.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    So, I am officially a PC veteran, and yet nobody remembered.

I was able to pre-order Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition on Black Friday as my Christmas present, and I'm suppose to get a Mewtwo amiibo as another present.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    I just baked some gingerbread cookies earlier today. Some didn't turn out right but oh well lol. They still tasted delicious. =)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I have yet to put up Christmas decorations :o I have a feeling one of my cats would totally eat the tree though.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    We have some Christmas lights outside, but it's minimal.

Also, cats should not eat trees.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I have my outdoor stuff up, and all but a few ornaments on the tree.

My dog disapproves of having the tree skirt laid out under the tree like it's supposed to be though, and keeps bundling it up in a knot in the middle of the living room floor when I'm not around. >_>

Years
    I remember when my family left our outdoor Christmas lights up even long after Christmas was over, but that was years ago.

Sirfetch’d

All of our christmas decorations are already up. We have quite a few lights on our shrubs and trees outside as well as some light up candy canes. Inside we decided to do a little less this year as some of our decorations have gotten old and damaged over the years.

Years
    We haven't even done any of our decorations because we barely have room in our apartment to set up our tree. We might put up some other lights, but I don't think the tree will come out this year :(

Wow this reminds me so much of my family. We live in an apartment as well but we don't bother to put up any decorations these days.

Sirfetch’d

I just love decorations too much not to put them up. Even in my room where it's crammed, I try to string some lights or what not.

Sirfetch’d

I used to have this dancing christmas tree thing but I am pretty sure it died a few years back. I really wish it hadn't because it was so cute aaa

Sirfetch’d

Omg yes I so remember seeing those in stores around here. I am glad that fad went away lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I put up decorations at work! Since I insisted that I and a coworker do it together because last year everytime a holiday rolled around they would always decorate on my day off. :( So I totally made up for it!

At home I'm too lazy to decorate though pft.

Also oh god don't remind me about the annoying fish things.

Lucid

We just put our decorations up the other day, and I'm like 90% with my shopping already. I always just order everything online, can't deal with holiday shopping traffic. All my transactions went through today so I'm broke D;

Sirfetch’d

what did you buy me for christmas, lucid?

i bought you a hug

(hug)

Years
    No decorations here at all, can't be bothered.

I think I have a string of lights somewhere in a closet, but I don't remember where and I don't feel like digging for it. :P

...I don't want to think about any shopping, ahhhh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back