• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

GT8 Events Volunteering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Doubt I'm gonna get this since three members already asked ahead of time, but just in case, I'd like to help with iSketch. I know the rules and commands/how to play in general and explain things and I've been doing it for quite some time on my own. Idk if you care about qualifications, but it never hurts to mention them.

Something else I could help with is the Trivia (took part a couple years ago). But again, I doubt I'll be able to help with this seeing that others have already asked to sign up for such ^^;

Last edited:

o3o

Years
    I know I've posted before, but I'm just posting again about the PokeHumanification event. It'd be perfect for me, BinaryPeaches and ~Ryukaa to host the event, since one of us would always be awake to host the event, due to our timezones.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    If this event is to run, will you host it?

Certainly will. ^^

This sounds interesting; I could help Kip host it if he needs an extra host.

If you're up for it. :) We can cover more timezones then. :)

EDIT: I know I blogged this a day ago but I'm gonna post it here too. :P 'Cos I'm that shallow.

GT8 Events Volunteering Thread

Just for laughs. ^^

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    I'm guessing we won't need ask a mod to supervise our event like the previous Get2gethers?

^That is too epic

Doubt I'm gonna get this since three members already asked ahead of time, but just in case, I'd like to help with iSketch. I know the rules and commands/how to play in general and explain things and I've been doing it for quite some time on my own. Idk if you care about qualifications, but it never hurts to mention them.

We worked together for the NYE iSketch which went really well - Roswell should be a host for iSketch :D

marcc5m

what
    Years
    Nobody is hosting the speed hacking yet...
    I want to participate but if I host then I'm not sure that'd be possible...
    It isn't a competition or anything, just four days of hacking for fun...
    I already have an idea of my hack...
    Ok, I'm finished debating with myself, and once again, I am going to put my name down for the speed hacking. And if it turns out I can't participate...well then fml.

goirish3

Pizza!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • US
    • Seen Jan 19, 2012
    I'll host the wonder wordsearch and any other events that still needs a host.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Just changing my list a bit :P

Pokéathlon Scoring Competition
    Requires hosts.
    Get the highest Pokéathlon score!

GT8 IRC Chatterbox
    Hosted by BlooMilk C. and Vrai.
    Let's all get on IRC and talk all day and night! The IRC chatterbox is the place to have a live chat, and you're all invited to stay and talk the whole day long!

The Society of Pokémon MENSA
    Hosted by Impo. Requires extra hosts.
    Think you have the Pokémon smarts? Can you crack the Pokémon codes? (Learn how to crack a MENSA Society code here!)

Who's that Pokémon?
    Requires hosts.
    Exactly what the name says.

Wonder Wordsearch
    Requires hosts.
    The same as above, except wordsearches. Four days of it. And prizes for completion!

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic User
    Years
    I know I posted already, but I was just making sure its seen. I would like to be a Judge for the Pokémon Game Map-Off and a Host for the Emblem Sketcher's Competition Please :)

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Re-posting to confirm that I'm still interested in helping with the MENSA event. If, of course, any more cover is needed beyond vaporeon7. ^^

Years
    Well i might as well add in some more xD

I would love to host one of these
    • 'Manga "Translation" Competition'
    • 'Post Theme Maker's Battle'
    • 'Profile Maker's Prattle'
    • 'The Paint Bucket Competition'

And i wouldn't mind judging Pixel Art Competition if needs be.

RHIOneAlbum

Banned
    Years
    Seems as if people are reposting what they want to do :p
    Well then :D Im still interested in the Speed Rom Hacking (forgot it's name, and I'm on a tablet so can't check haha)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back