• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the next user to post v2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
    Sorry, they aren't here right now. I think Zeo was considering evolving into Quilava?

... Grrrrrr...

Oh, you have GOT to be kidding me. We're really doing this again? StCooler, can you PLEASE help FCG calm down?

Years
    • Seen today
    Turns out they factually did not post, so you still win since a fact was created.

aha Also related to a comment above, I had a quliava avatar for about a grand total of two minutes.

I'll guess Foogle

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    Don't place the same bet as them, you'll enhance your chances of losing!

I guess Foogle

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
    No way, THREE people in a row guessed me? Congrats to Cosmega for finally getting it right! Looks like multi-guessing about a member paid off! I'm kinda flattered that i was guessed consecutively..!

Anyway, maybe Sweet Serenity can show us why they like Reshiram so much!

Years
    You called?

Spoiler:

Btw we could bicker about what legendary Pokemon and which generation are the best for years and never reach a consensus =P
    we as in the Pokemon people posting in this thread.

Anyway... perhaps FCG will check in now that she's finished blowing up what is either a balloon or the world's biggest bubblegum bubble?

Spoiler:

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
    Nah, FCG unfortunately made a huge mess blowing up that bubble gum and right now she's trying to clean it up. I contributed to the cleanup, but there's a LOT of it still left.

Hey, StCooler, can you check the premises to see if we got all of the gum off?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Gardevoir used her telekinesis to clean everything...

... just before Megan arrives!

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    I'm earlier. I'm an Early Bird ;)

I haven't seen FCG here in a while, I wonder if she's next

Blobkyu

Blobkyu :)
    Years
    I feel like a human is calling me, no it's not a human it's a pokemon… a glaceon specifically

Maybe Megan can confirm

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    It's not Megan's role to fact-check things...

Gardevoir, go! Use Z-fact-checking!

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
    WOAH THERE, buddy! Z-Fact-Checking is a banned move in most battling formats! FCG isn't allowed to battle with that move for that reason!

Cosmega, can you see if the move will be banned once again in Scarlet/Violet?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back