• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guess the next user to post v2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Frantic Cushion Grabber reporting in!

Spoiler:

Piedrozan?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I don't remember if someone holds a grudge against me.

I'm sure Megan doesn't, I pay her enough for that.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
  • Huh? What? Where am i? Looks like i took a wrong turn at Albuquerque... Anyway, Megan isn't here right now.

Hey, Cosmega, how are things for you at the moment? I heard a rumor that you're trying to explain to the Paldea region why DLC expansion is a bad thing and why it shouldn't be allowed for Scarlet and Violet's releases!

And don't worry, The Foogle, I am not one to hold a grudge!
    What on EARTH are you talking about? I went on a safari through the previous pages and someone thinks i did something bad to you? Uh, no...?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Wrong person. But sure: DLC is a bad idea. But that's a universal truth for every game.

Sheep?

Latios

Editor of the Johto Times newsletter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    Bet you didn't expect Latios to respond, did you?

Northern Lapras, perhaps?

Years
  • Drat. You're right... another win for your hoard D=
    Spoiler:

Maybe FCG will come to interview Cooler about his ever expanding win stockpile? =3

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
  • Nope, ReKoil took some bad recoil (ba dum tss) damage from using Double-Edge. He's trying to walk it off and his injuries aren't too grim, so i'm sure it'll be OK.

StCooler, how are things going with you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back