• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
I vote for Pokemon Herbal.

I love the fact that it has proper grammar, the maps are nice and I love the palettes!

-Mon94key.

Neti

Inactive
Years
I vote for Black Doom because it has an unique story and some unique features that weren't there before.

Why do you votw for your own hack? thats cheap^^ i was about to give a bad reputation for that, but i cant cause i recently gave a bad reputation to you, i forgot for what, but how do you manage to always make me do that?^^

I vote for LOF because it simply rocks!!!!! Maps...And Storylines :D

Wth~

LoF was in last weeks voting... You may want to edit your vote^^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I dont think there is a need to report or waste mods' time, because, in fact, not like we should forbid people to vote for their own hack. Sure, I hoped that everyone's self-consciousness would force you to not vote for your own work, but meh...
I'll keep it as a valid vote, I'll just keep hoping everyone else's consciouness work right :P

(Oh, but dont think that, on a tight situation voting for your own hack would be valid, eh!)

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
Years
I vote for Pokemon Underground Adventures cuz of the interesting plot. I would of voted for LOF but that was last week :p

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Well, I votes for Herbal.
Its graphics are ...nice?
Hero OW is pretty cool and, from what I've seen, the mapping is good.
And it's only 4 days old!!!

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
Years
  • Seen May 28, 2015
i gots to vote for crato...the story line seems pretty good, plus it has Arceus, me likes Arceus

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
I vote for Underground Adventures, it looks really professional and the mapping seems great as well.

No-Name

Watever
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 2, 2009
I vote for Pokemon Herbal,cause he doesn't need a mapper to do all his maps for him,I see some hacks like this.
Also,because of its good story and tiles

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Alright, this week's HotW ends here. This time, the HotW goes to Pokémon Herbal, by Edo. Congrats!

Voting Results
Herbal, with 9 votes
HelioSun and Top Secret, with 3 votes
Underground Adventures, with 2 votes
Crato and Black Doom, both with 1 vote

Well, the list is updated. I hope you have a hard time picking from the many available hacks :)

SIDE NOTE: I was a bit doubtless about adding foullump's White, since it was a quite old version. I asked him and he said I could skip White for this week's HotW. Deadlines will keep counting, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back