• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2008
i vote bright gold because i like the new sprites and the fact all 251 pokemon are in it

Cid

Years
I vote for Pokemon Legend of Fenju.
Why?
Because it has a brilliant and creative storyline, amazing maps and good starter choices (in my opinion, that is)!

Neti

Inactive
Years
lol i didnt even know LoF is in the voting and i received 13 votes nervertheless! WOW^^
Big Thx to all who voted for me or supported me in any way.
Btw i just gave the LoF Thread a brand new design ;-) check it out

Sky

Years
I vote for Legend of Fenju , it has perfect Maps , beautiful story and its very good ^-^

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
well, I guess I'll vote for Legend of Fenju, since it's maps are purely amazing and the story is nice as well. :3

Elite-Four-Mark

I'm in the elite four now!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 28, 2008
I vote Legend of Fenju because it is the pokemon brown of new gen hacks.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I'll start off with saying a few things:

@pokepal2007: Just to refresh you the rules, if it isnt in the list, then it means its out of the date limits (remember hacks' threads in the Hacks Showcase must not be older than 31 days, while hacks' threads in the Scrapbox must be between 31 and 62 days old) After those periods expire you are free to ask for the "second chance", if you wish, on a PM to me, during the last days of the previous month of the month you'll want to participate. This will make your hack appear on the list for the next four consecutive votings. However, be conscious of when to use it, as there is no third chance ;)

@Neti: Dont use the HotW thread for posting about stuff of your hack. This thread is for voting only.

@all:
Even though I like that you take the HotW so seriously, I really dont like when you try to influence other people into voting for your hack. Dont you think it'd feel better when people vote for you because they felt like it?
So, just let people vote whatever they want to, thankies. At least, dont use the HotW thread to influence people, OK?

Now that that is out of the list, let's proceed to finish this week's voting. We have another clear winner this time, it's Pokémon Legend of Fenju, by Neti.

Voting Results
Legend of Fenju, with 20 votes
Bright Gold, with 5 votes
Top Secret, with 4 votes
Police, with 1 vote

Alright, even if megiddo voted before I managed to edit this thing and say it properly, "happy voting!" :P

Last edited:

Blitzballer

Sarcasm: now GMO-free.
Years
Well, I vote for HelioSun because the screenshots are incredibly aesthetic for a Pokemon game, and of course...PROPER GRAMMAR!! [THANK, GAWD, =)!]

GiantGroudon

I doubled myself now
Years
I vote for Black Doom because it has an unique story and some unique features that weren't there before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back