• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hai gai ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2014
Great fakemon man...better than some official pokemon. If I ever use these in a hack I am gonna put you in the game development building that is in every pokemon game. Gotta give credit always :)

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Wow Samson, I absolutely love your Fakemon. I was comparing your redone sprites to your old ones, and I must say your backsprites have improved immensly. I love your starters, except the Tarnaquax line. Tarnaquax perspective looks odd, like its body is twisted more than would be actually possible. Quaxigloo looks pretty good, except it looks like it has no arms, and only two legs. The lineart for Kappix's wings looks odd, like they're too jagged or something. I absolutely LOVE the Litscorp line! Also, Coralmae looks very odd. Her face looks like a creepy doll, and her body seems a little skewed. I have to say, the new Naforis line's sprites look absolutely terrific! One thing I have to say though, is that I don't like Spalax's front sprite. I'm not even sure what I'm looking at to be honest. It looks like a snake with an arm and a foot is coming out of the ground, and it's body is all twisted up. It may just be that I can't understand what the sprite is, and if so, please inform me.^^ Another line I've never been a huge fan of is the Pinyin line. They just seem sub-par compared to the rest of your work. I like the concepts, but for some reason they just aren't doing it for me :/. I used to hate the looks of Ossincise/Ossintoss, but you made them look way better when you renovated them, kudos on that. I also love all you evos/pre-evos, they all look great! You are a wonderful spriter, and you are even more wonderful because your work is public. Keep up the amazing work Samson!

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Once again almost everything looks great! The only thing I can complain about is that Madusol looks like too big of a jump away from mawile. It may be that it's color scheme just seems a bit off from mawile's too me, but I think that it's mostly that it has too many new parts added.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
minor update!

between family events, work and playing Pokemon White, i have been avoiding my project.

but i am now no longer inactive! more to come.

Samson

Years
well it really depends. can take anywhere from 30 mins to 4 hours to complete a sprite. depends on whether i'm watching tv or a movie while spriting, how sure i am of what i want to do with the sprite and whether or not i want to take a nap instead o.O

not sure if that answers your question lol ^.^

anywho, minor update!

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2013
I really like the new sprites.
It would be great if you do the OW of fakemons ^^

Samson

Years
SUPDATE! you know the drill, go look at the first post, sirree gooz.

yes i am alive and i am still spriting.

just going through a busy time taking up extra shifts for christmas shopping AND searching for jobs in my degree so i can make bigger bucks and maybe buy a clone machine so i can approach spriting pokemans 24/7/365!

now accepting donations for doses of good luck. i need it!

Years
Wow, I love all the little details you put in to your work, their great. I think my favourite is Weesul.

KK Moloney

Epilyptic Donkey Rhino
Years
ALL AMAZING!!!!!!
You should compile them all together into a pokedex type thingy!!!!
So that you can see them all together and everything. That would be nice.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 2, 2015
Wow the Illimuse evo is excellent as are many of these sprites. I see several of them have large heads; I'm not sure whether or not you should make them smaller or keep them b/c it is your style. Well, for the Fire starter it works, but I would say the final stage Grass starter would really look good if the face was ellongated and the size was decreased a bit. Great job on the sprites; you put alot of time into them.

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
This is awesome. You should make a dex ;). The only problem i see is that some of their eyes are too big. O-O

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
They all look great, but I don't think that Kokomoto should evolve from Kokoben. It just seems like too big of a jump to be one evolution to me. I think that it's mainly the fact that the pallette switches too much for my tastes.

Rayce

Nooo0000OOB
Years
  • Age 27
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 23, 2014
They all look great, but I don't think that Kokomoto should evolve from Kokoben. It just seems like too big of a jump to be one evolution to me. I think that it's mainly the fact that the pallette switches too much for my tastes.

What about magikarp to gyradoes? or feebas to milotic?

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2011
Hey

Hey Samosn, great sprites. I like all of them. Can you check your PM inbox please, I've been trying to send you a PM but I don't know if it's going through.

Samson

Years
BUMPDATE!

yes, i am still alive and spriting! an update was looooong overdue. it's not much but give me a break! just started settling into my new awesome job. working full-time! woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back