• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hai gai ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
thundra.png
thundra.gif
Thundra - Dragon/Electric (Thunderstorm Poke - Dragonair split evo)
------------------------------------
dunspargo.png
dunspargo.gif
Dunspargo - Normal/Dragon (EarthDragon Poke - Dunsparce Evo)
------------------------------------
knifish.png
knifish.gif
Knifish - Water/Poison (Swordfish - Qwilfish Evo)

Omg these are the best that I've ever seen :D i can't understand how people can criticize your work at all! These are just great. I really like Dunspargo, great shading by the way.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
They all look great! You may go away for long swaths of time, but you keep coming back!

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Amazing work. I'm sure these will come in handy to someone! Can't wait to see more from you!

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
Years
minor update. mainly just some soft touches on front-facing, but re-did backsprites.

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2018
One of the best fakemons I've seen. They are really really good. The only thing that i don't like is that they are not in B/W style so i can't use them :(. Keep it up!

Novalis

Hisorian
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 14, 2012
These are really good. If you didn't tell me they are fakemon, I would have never known.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back