• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hair Colour!

Super Skitty

Up up and away~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    My hair's brown naturally, although I really want to dye it pink. Not sure I could handle having a crazy hair color though. lol

Years
    Brown hair here, a darker shade but not too dark, I don't really feel like trying to find out the exact name for the shade at the moment. Probably like medium brown or something idk. But yeah.

As for what hair colors I prefer, I have no strong preference for any specific color really.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Eh, like a sandy color I guess, it has some cool ass natural highlights though, it's gold in the sun for real lol.

I have wanted to go straight up blonde, but my hair is past waist length so that would be really pricey. I don't really have a preference on guys, honestly. I'm partial to darker hair, though, because blonde or ginger guys tend to look washed out or weird if they grow out their facial hair, and I looove facial hair.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    My hair is a mousy brown colour but often looks really close to blonde in the sun which I don't really like! I always wish I had thick dark brown or black hair. Oh well, I'm appreciative that I'm healthy which is a lot more than what some others have.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    Black, like my soul.

I don't really have a favourite hair colour. I love my black hair and I don't foresee myself dyeing it in the future. I think any colour works. Some people can work blue hair (except T.O.P.), some people can work hot pink hair. Some people can work all colours of the rainbow and then some (I'm looking at you, Tyler Oakley). I generally find green the least appropriate colour for hair, but I'm not judging you if you can pull off glamorous pond-scum green.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I forgot what my natural hair color is now because now my hair has a bazillion colors.

I'm sure I'm a brunette, then I went dark blonde, orange, redhead, black, and now ombre.

I really like how I dyed it black and I'm gonna do it again.

Etherion

Let's talk about hair!. What's your hair colour?. Do you have have a favorite hair colour?.
    I have dark hair, and I don't have a favorite colour. All of them are great.

I have black hair, I like black hair

My natural is a reddish-brown chestnut color, but I don't like it. The sun bleaches it out and the color gets ugly, plus I'm getting early grey. It's dyed blue-black right now. It's so fried from being dyed all the time.

You have a cool natural hair color

You could always dye your hair red if you want.
    I have black hair, nothing special about it.

I have black hair too!

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    my hair's naturally an ash blonde, but with highlights (either artificial or through the sun) it becomes a nice golden blonde, luckily c:

i've thought about dying it many times, to brown, or maybe a very light pink... but never went through with any of it in the end (。 >艸<) i've been blonde all my life so i've no idea how to combine brown hair with everything. then on the other hand i think 'by the time i graduate college i'll have to look professional, so i can't do pink hair anymore, so maybe now's my final chance'. but then i still don't have the courage, haha.

Lucid

I just have black hair. Unfortunately nothing really special about it. I wish I had this color though:

cause that's cool af. ;___;

I'd kill for blonde hair though cause blondes are the best.

It looks better dyed that color most of the time anyway.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    light brown. I love my hair. really I don't have a 'favorite' hair color as far as my attraction to others goes, I've seen people that do most every hair color justice so. I don't prejudice.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    My hair is a messy color right now. Kind of like a orange color with brown since I didn't get all my hair. I bleached it about three weeks back. I've been through too many colors. Thought personally my favorite hair is any shade of red for sure. I actually wanna dye it red soon, but I might have to bleach my hair again. My natural hair color is a dark brown though almost appears black sometimes.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My hair is naturally brown. Though I dye my hair a shade of red every now and then because I did it once on a whim and realized that I like it much better than just being brown hahah. In fact I actually redyed it recently so it'll be another few months before I dye it again.

I'm not sure if I'll ever try another hair color on me. A co-worker once said that I would look good as a blonde but personally I can't see it. I think I would look terrible as a blonde hahah. I'm not sure if I would ever dare do lighter than what my hair original was.

Years
    I've got light brown/dirty blonde hair (depends on the lighting), and I'm pretty content with it. I've never dyed it before and have no plan on it, unless it's a temporary color for an event, then I wouldn't mind picking a wacky color like green or pink.

My favorite hair color has always been strawberry blonde. I don't think it would look good on me, but a lot of girls look really nice with it.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    My hair used to be medium ash brown, buuuut mum finally dyed it red.

Hair Colour!

That's the shade. Look at the number. ;)

Years
    My hair is pretty brown, looking at it you might think it's a mix between black and brown but I lean more towards the latter. It's not too tall right now anyway.

Back