• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hairiness

Years
  • Definitely not! I feel gross having hair grow out on my legs, arms, and underarms so that gets shaved very quickly regardless of seasons since it makes me uncomfortable otherwise. The longest I can go without shaving lately is about a week and that is pretty excessive. D:

Chrayus

Chrayus is love, Chrayus is life
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    It was useless in the end, too. For about two weeks after death, hair and fingernails continue to grow.

Phonecalls taper off, though...
    Well actually that is incorrect, hair and finger seem to lengthen due to dehydration, which causes retraction of the skin, so ya. Or at least I am pretty sure.
    To add to the thread, I am a little less than average on hairiness.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hahahha... Haha. Ha. No. I have hairs here and there but I mostly force them to go away if they start being bothersome 8)

The hair on my scalp though, I love. It's long, blonde-brown-reddish and shimmering and straight and I love using oils and expensive shampoos on it and for 2015 I think I'm going to dye it dark brown. Never done that before :3 just gonna enjoy my bright hair for a little while longer, since it took me all of autumn nd summer to find the shade I wanted.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • For a guy yeah i am about average. Ok so the hairiest heritage is actually italian and more than that is Sicilian which yay i am :/

My hair on my head grows at a fast rate so i get it cut about monthly lol. My mustache or beard will never show nor will my sideburns and you'd think i dont have hair at all it is a pain to shave but i make sure i look my best. Im a guy so i obviously dont shave my legs or arms but ik some guys do but im not one to judge lol but my hair there is moderate. So facial hair is really my only problem :p

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'm pretty hairy but seeing how nobody ever sees my legs or chest, I don't worry about those areas too much. My face on the other hand is something I try to keep shaven unless it's so cold outside that my face will feel intolerable levels of cold otherwise.

Years
  • For a 19 year old, I'm not all that hairy, especially compared to most other guys in my area. You can barely see the hair on my arms, my facial hair is just now growing in significantly, my legs are the most hairy part of my publicly visible part of my body.
    So I'm lightly hairy, but it's coming along a bit?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Spoiler:

That was my beard and mustache before I shaved it. I can grow facial hair quickly, but I'm not that hairy of a person. The main reason I grew a beard was to look older, now I look like a freakin 15 year old. I've been able to grow it since 8th. grade thoiugh, imagine all the looks when I walked into my high school as a freshman with a beard. I only have a lot of hair on my legs, and some on my arms. I have some on my chest, but shave it sometimes because it kinda grosses me out (don't judge me :c).

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I'm not that hairy at all. I have only started growing hair on my face about a year ago, and I have zero hair on my chest. I shave my face about 1-2 weeks, and I only shave my legs in the summer. I do have hair under my arms but it's not a lot.

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    i`m covered in hair its even on my feet, only my back is free of hair, although i`m skinny, i`m built like an out of shape house cat.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    My arms, chest and back are all pretty close to hairless (pretty pleased with that) - and my facial hair is pretty pathetic (could outgrow Dumbledore in a matter of weeks, but it'd just look like an elongated needle). My legs are mildly hairy - it's visible, but not such that it looks messy or that I look 12 (I consider this a gift). Elsewhere, I'd much rather a lot less hair, I hate it with a passion.

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • I hate hair, although I've begun to grow a beard. Don't shave for two weeks and people at work were asking me if I was lost. Nope, just me with a beard. Hair can hang on to some pretty grody smells: armpit hair, pubic hair, leg and arm hair, head hair, etc. although I like hair in certain places on certain people, my opposites in particular, but we both agree that hair isn't the most appealing of things. And this beard is beginning to get out of hand so I'm going to either shave it or severely trim it.

Back