• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] Halloween Trick-or-Treating Event 2019

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2019
    Rules: Light's End, Elm Street Neighbors
    Neither Rule was very difficult, and Roxie is quite an easy battle, so there was not much to worry about.
    Spoiler:

I'd like a blue berry and I'll move to room 12

Thanks

Years
  • Spoiler:
    Sorry, my bad. You're in the right room now. For the berries selection and section description, please see Crunch's part of this post, since he's in the room 12 as well.

KOSTUCHA GOES DOWN
    Jumping head first to the structure, he ends up in the weird cave. It's a good way he got all those berries. New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

The cave he ended up seems pretty huge. It's so dark he can't see numbers of other sections. He has to decide. Will he go down or use teleport? It looks like someone was already here, so there is only one last berry left:
    Halloween Trick-or-Treating Event 2019
    Red berries manipulate your team
    Pick one or more berries to continue. One berry will add one rule to your run. You also encountered special event. The map can change based on your action.

CUBISM HITS THE DEAD END
    Cubism continues exploring the cave, but quickly hits dead end. New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

There are only 3 teleports, each with a sign saying literally nothing. But! Each of them has berry sticked to them.:
    Blue berries manipulate your gameplay
    Green berries manipulate your movesets
    Pick one or more berries to continue. One berry will add one rule to your run. You also encountered special event. The map can change based on your action.

11WILDY JOINS THE FUN
    But there are no more baskets. Sad, he sits down and cries. Then a mysterious white hand materializes in front of him and gives him white basket. Yes! It even has a Red Berry inside. New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

He's inside small section with few graves, urns and berries:
    Pick one or more berries to continue. One berry will add one rule to your run.

SANICHAN MUST THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE NOW
    Something sinister can happened every moment. Be prepared! New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

There is a grave and a post box in this section. Sanichan looks inside a post box and finds... only one Green Berry. But she also notices weird berry sticked to the grave:
    Who knows what will these berries do

CRUNCH LOST HIS BACKPACK
    But he still has a basket with his berries. He adds another on in and continues. New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

Next section is pretty boring to be honest. Just 3 graves and a ghost of another player. And berries:

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
  • W-what? I'm not s-scared... ninjas aren't afraid of anything! (So excited to do another one of these!)

Name: Superjolt
    Trainer Class: Ninja Boy (Gen 4)
    Your favourite type of candy: Tatranka (I can't seem to be able to hover over it, but based on what others posted in their signups it sounds absolutely delicious)
    Game: Heart Gold (*subject to change)
    Where you want to start (Rooms 1-8): 4

Years
  • Halloween Trick-or-Treating in Platinum - Gyms 5/8

Rules:
    Spoiler:

So with the new rules I boxed Floatzel and caught Meditite. The problem is it doesn't really learn non stab moves by level up, (and especially fire type moves) so I backtracked to Wayward Cave to Mira to train it up freely. Once it evolved into Medicham, I continued on to Pastoria City where I could finally free up its moveset with move relearner (I picked up a few Heart Scales in the underground in the meantime). With that Medicham was at pretty high level, so Crasher Wake fell with relative ease.

Team:
    Spoiler:

Aww, only 1 berry? I guess I'll take it and go down

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Well, here we go again. Let's see how many random curses I end up with that throw me to the ghost wolves this time.

Name: BlissyMKW
    Trainer Class: Kimono Girl (Gen 2 if possible, but otherwise I'll go for the Gen 4 one)
    Your favorite type of candy: Tatranka. From the description, it sounds like I'd like it.
    Game: Gold
    Where you want to start (Rooms 1-8): 1

So after using a random number generator, I got 2, so we're going blue.

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • Thank you for letting me get in ^-^

I've started the game with Cyndaquil, named Wisp, which was originally my plan anyway. The forest's curse means i cannot use Bug/Grass/Flying/Poison types, with the exception of the Gastle line because it is a ghost. That takes away the majority of early route pokemon already, but not the one I wanted most! I caught Kappa the Poliwag to help with the first gym. I trained my team up a bit and walked into the gym, struggling with the first gym trainer already.

Then Kappa decided to be awesome and make Falkner's Pidgey and Pidgeotto sleep for the majority of the fight, leading to an easy win.

After the win, I greedily take all the berries as my reward, being unaware of the complications

Rules:
    Forest's curse: No Bug/Grass/Flying/Poison types allowed

Team:
    Cyndaquil
    -Tackle
    -Leer
    -Smokescreen

Poliwag
    -Bubble
    -Hypnosis

Question:
    If I were to take all berries every time, would that lead to problems with the set-up or in-game? Because I do like a crazy challenge but I do not want to ruin your set-up for this :)

Years
  • You might end up with no healing or items at all, literal Nuzlocke and probably Ghost Monotype at the same. But I'm fine with you picking everything up.

SUPERJOLT JOINS THE FUN
    But he kinda forgets something. Basket and his Pokémon. Well, that's a good start. New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

He's in the section with few graves. There are berries all over the ground:

KOSTUCHA HITS THE DEAD END
    Kostucha continues exploring the cave, but quickly hits dead end. New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

There are only 3 teleports, each with a sign saying literally nothing. But! Each of them has berry stuck to them.:

BLISSYMKW JOINS THE FUN
    And brings her ;) own basket. What a weird guy. New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

He starts in pretty normal section. It has a special statue with a lever though. Maybe he could push it. But berries are more important:

WILDY11 STAY ON THE SAME SPOT FOR SOME REASON
    Maybe it's because all the curses literally paralyzed him. But who knows. New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

But since he already took all the berries, a generous white hand appeared again and offered him few:
    Who knows what will these berries do

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • Oh whoops I forgot to add a room to go to!

The Ocean's curse takes Kappa's soul back to the ocean, her body turning into water, only a small puddle remained of poor Kappa... You shall not be forgotten buddy!

Just Wisp and me were left, in need for a new team member we went into the wilds, finding Ghost the Gastly and then Golem the Geodude in the Dark Cave.
    We adventured through the union cave without much troubles, but then there was Azalea, completely dark with only some Jack-O-Lanterns lighting the path. We went into the cave, where some people were funnily dressed up and had some fun battles before challenging the gym leader Bugsy. Strangely enough, Cyndaquil did not evolve into Quilava, something strange was going on...
    Three Rock Throws later Bugsy was defeated. We also defeated the stranger from before, who seemed to be an actual challenge, but luckily Ghost could sleep his Croconaw for long enough and weaken it for Wisp to finish it off.

Then he vanished and the hand presents 4 more berries, I take all 4, putting the red and green ones in my pocket, but staring at the strange one for longer, trying to figure out what's so special about it. Then I hear a noise behind me and run of scared, into the forest, as much to the north as I can (that'd be room 10 right? Making sure to move now!)

Rules:
    No-slot hex: Max team size of 5
    Ocean's curse: No Water/Ice/Dragon types allowed
    The curse of eternal youth: No evolutions
    Zombie Dinner: Must have a biting move
    A quiet place: No sound based moves

Team:
    Ghost the Gastly
    -Lick
    -Hypnosis
    -Mean Look
    -Spite

Golem the Geodude
    -Magnitude
    -Rock Throw
    -Defense Curl
    -Tackle

Wisp the Cyndaquil
    -Ember
    -Tackle
    -Mud-Slap
    -Leer

The cursed....
    Kappa the Poliwag

Question: There is a rule that requires me to have a biting move on all pokemon that learn one, but this isn't that many in Crystal. Does this rule force me to catch a pokemon with a biting move or should I just go without?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Halloween Trick-or-Treating in Platinum - Gyms 6/8

Rules:
    Spoiler:

WIth the new rule I caught myself a Houndour and boxed Ponyta as I still want to have one free team spot. As usual I trained my new team member and then proceeded to defeat the next gym leader - Byron

Team:
    Spoiler:

I'll take all three berries and go through the green berry teleport (unless it doesn't work like that, then I'll just go with a green berry and its teleport)

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Halloween Treat-or-Treating Challenge
    Chapter 5: Family Matters

Rules:
    -Locke Clause: Any fainted Pokemon for the remainder of the run must be boxed until the completion of the run. You may revive your current party before this rule goes into effect.
    -Virgins Die First: One NFE Pokemon must be removed from your party, including any single stage Pokémon.
    -The Thing: Catch a Ditto, Grimer, Muk, or any of the Goomey line and permanently put it on your team. Plus one Pokémon of your choice is assimilated and must be perma-boxed.
    -You're a wizard, Harry: You have to put one of the following Pokémon on your team and it must stay there for the rest of the game: Haunter/Gengar, Dusclops/Dusknoir, Banette, Gardevoir, Gallade, Kadabra/Alakazam, Sableye, Grumpig, Solrock, Lunatone, Misdreavus/Mismagius, Gulpin, Relicanth, Dustox, Medicham, Jynx, Chandelure, Reuniclus, Trevenant, Gourgeist, Chimecho.
    -Eternal Nightmare: Any Pokemon that becomes Asleep must be boxed for the remainder of the run.

Ignoke/Torkoal (Male) lvl. 33
    Ability: White Smoke
    Moves: Flame Thrower, Protect, Rock Smash, Body Slam

Houdini/Alakazam (Male) lvl. 33
    Ability: Synchronize
    Moves: Recover, Calm Mind, Reflect, Psybeam

Slime/Grimer (Male) lvl 30
    Ability: Sticky Hold
    Moves: Poison Gas, Pound, Screech, Sludge

Spoiler:

Question: Is this rule valid for the rest of the run?
    Taking the middle panel and taking the red berry

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Ok, a curse I can get behind since 2/3 of my starter options aren't bothered by it at all.

Episode 1 - Revenge of the Trick-or-Treating Event: 2019 Edition

Current Curses

Fridge Horror - No STAB moves for anything that doesn't have a Fire move or resists Ice.

Ah, Generation 2, with your totally unbalanced level scaling. Still my favorite generation of all, though. Probably because nostalgia, but that's whatever. So after the usual "starting the game" business, I decided against my better judgement of picking Totodile and picked Cyndaquil. I mean, between the three Johto starters, I tend to pick Cyndaquil the least, so I might as well, right? I gotta be prepared for anything at this point. Anyway, on the way, I'll go about and grind off of any random encounters to Mr. Pokemon, beat ???, and then go back to New Bark Town to get my Poke Balls.

After all of that is settled, it's off towards Violet City, destroying every trainer in my path because, right now, I don't really need any other team members. Although, I did have a close call with poison thanks to a Weedle. Anyway, after reaching Violet City and restocking on Potions, it was off to Sprout Tower to obliterate all of the Bellsprout...and the two Hoothoot. On the way, Blaze, my Cyndaquil, evolved into Quilava. I honestly forgot how early it evolves. It just made everything much easier, though.

I don't think the gym needs any introduction. I have a high leveled Quilava against a bunch of weak Flying types. This is no contest. Everything died in either 1 or 2 Embers.

Although...after beating Falkner, something weird happened. The entire gym changed shape into a room with a single door, a statue, and a few berries left on the floor. As far as I know, something really bad will happen if I dare interact with that statue, but it's the first room, so let's give it a shot. Unless it moves me to a random room, I'll take one of the red berries and it's off to Room 14.

The Team

Blaze (Quilava) Lv. 16 @ Nothing (because why would I use my hard earned Berries now?)
    Moves: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen, Ember​

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
    Years
  • Part 2 - Veteran and His Crippled Team

OH NOOO! You've just taken out two best parts of my team (Ralts and Combusken). Well i'll just keep it short since unfortunately i have quite a lot of stuff going on right now. So i catched Lord Peeko and Rocky and Lord Peeko managed to defeat Brawly flawlessly but... I going to fight Wattson next which is not good for Lord Peeko, so i'll probably depends on Larvitar next fight.

Gym Badges : 2/8

Current Team
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Halloween Trick-or-Treating Event 2019

Question: Is this rule valid for the rest of the run?
    Yes, Eternal Nightmare is active for the rest of your run.

Question: There is a rule that requires me to have a biting move on all pokemon that learn one, but this isn't that many in Crystal. Does this rule force me to catch a pokemon with a biting move or should I just go without?
    You're not forced to catch a Pokémon with biting move.
    You forgot to specify which berries you take and where you're going next.

IT'S THE NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
    (NEW GLOBAL RULE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED)

Suddenly a ghost appears and joins your team, New Global Rule has been added, check your character on the map.

NOTE: If you already caught all Ghost-types available in your game, you can either catch Dark-type or lose a team slot instead.

WILDY11 MADE EVERYTHING WORSE
    It's like he went here with the only goal - die. New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

This section is pretty boring. There is a sign, but wildy can't read it because someone is standing in front of it. Well, there are at least few berries:

KOSTUCHA IS TELEPORTED!
    Kostucha picks a Green Berry and is sucked inside the teleport before he can make it to the other berries. What a shame. New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

He finds himself in the cemetery again. There is weird stone structure. It might be good idea to examine it. Oh and there are also berries, but do you care about them anymore?

BLISSYMKW CLOSES DOWN THE [REDACTED]
    BlissyMKW pulls the lever and nothing happens. Or at least he thinks it didn't. New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

But to the next section! There he finds a gold nugget and a note saying: "Don't touch it for your own good." BlissyMKW decides not to listen to the note and picks up the nugget. He accidentally cracks it and few berries fall on the ground. And there are already few berries on the ground. What a lucky find:

CUBISM IS TELEPORTED!
    Picking up the Red Berry and letting himself be sucked into the teleport, Cubism is cursed again. New rule has been added, check your character on the map.

This section has only few boring graves. And even less berries:

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Welp, I should've randomized this rom, because I can't evolve this Haunter at all now when it eventually evolves. rip me.

Episode 2 - A New Ghostly Friend

Current Curses

Fridge Horror - No STAB moves for anything that doesn't have a Fire move or resists Ice.
    Ghostly Adventure - Catch a Gastly (because it's the only Ghost type available), it's locked into the team.
    Cursed Ground - No more Ground, Rock, or Fighting types.

Well, this could be a thing. I didn't put this rom through the randomizer, so unless I redo the entire game until this point, I can't evolve the eventual Haunter into a Gengar. A shame, but I guess we have to deal with it. Anyway, now I have to go back to Sprout Tower and toss Poke Balls at a Gastly until I catch it. Luckily, I managed to find one first encounter, and after three Poke Balls, I got it. It was Level 5 too. Welcome Stalker to the team. She will need to be switch trained for a while, though.

With that aside, I had to go heal because Blaze got paralyzed during the capture mission so I went and grabbed the egg. With the egg in hand, it's off towards Union Cave, destroying trainers along the way. While fighting trainers, it made me realize how few moves this thing learns in this generation. So far, Lick is Stalker's only offensive move, and after the first Union Cave trainer, she's Level 13. This is going to be painful, especially with Whitney coming later and no Rock types.

Speaking of which, Union Cave...it's a cave. Not anything too special. Stalker got a lot of action since most of the encounters in there are things Blaze can't handle on her own and Stalker got Curse. That's about all the eventful things that happened in Union Cave. Anyway, time for Azalea Town!

So that one trainer on the way to Azalea Town gave me a harsh demonstration of how weak to Rock my team is. Stalker can't take a hit and Blaze is weak to Rock. We need to get a Water type soon. Either that or a Grass type, but we'll have to wait and see. For now, after a visit to Kurt, it's time for Slowpoke Well. Because Blaze will get all the gym action, I mainly used Stalker on anything that wasn't named Rattata because I couldn't touch it with anything but Curse, and I'd rather not waste items. With that aside, Blaze set fire to Bugsy's gym. Nothing survived.

Once again, though, after beating the gym, all the ashen remains started moving on their own and the shape of the room changed. Unlike before, there's a bunch of berries on the floor. Onward and forward to Room 15 with one green berry in hand.

The Team

Blaze (Quilava) Lv. 20 @ Nothing
    Moves: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen, Ember (she learned no new moves)

Stalker (Gastly) Lv. 18 @ Nothing
    Moves: Hypnosis, Lick, Curse, Mean Look​

(I realize now that I can't have a STAB move, but I have no way of teaching a move to replace Lick right now. Thinking about it now, it's much worse. Until I get Thief, and if I'm not allowed to use Lick, then Stalker actually cannot attack outside of Curse. Gengar is the only member of the line that can learn elemental punches and almost every TM for Gastly/Haunter is locked behind postgame aside from Nightmare, Thunder, and few others. Out of all of them, only three are offensive moves and two are only able to be gotten on Sunday. Either I have to farm for Thunder or Stalker's a dead slot outside a move that'll pretty much get her killed 100% of the time because bad defenses. Well, this could be...bad. For me. Looks like a Typhlosion solo run featuring a Ghost type is in my future.)

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Halloween Treat-or-Treating Challenge
    Chapter 6: The Pirate And The Doll

Rules:
    -Locke Clause: Any fainted Pokemon for the remainder of the run must be boxed until the completion of the run. You may revive your current party before this rule goes into effect.
    -Virgins Die First: One NFE Pokemon must be removed from your party, including any single stage Pokémon.
    -The Thing: Catch a Ditto, Grimer, Muk, or any of the Goomey line and permanently put it on your team. Plus one Pokémon of your choice is assimilated and must be perma-boxed.
    -You're a wizard, Harry: You have to put one of the following Pokémon on your team and it must stay there for the rest of the game: Haunter/Gengar, Dusclops/Dusknoir, Banette, Gardevoir, Gallade, Kadabra/Alakazam, Sableye, Grumpig, Solrock, Lunatone, Misdreavus/Mismagius, Gulpin, Relicanth, Dustox, Medicham, Jynx, Chandelure, Reuniclus, Trevenant, Gourgeist, Chimecho.
    -Eternal Nightmare: Any Pokemon that becomes Asleep must be boxed for the remainder of the run.
    -GLOBAL RULE: Ghostly Adventure: Catch a Ghost-type (even if you already have one) as soon as possible. It must stay on your team for the rest of the game. It's also your best friend from now on.
    -Light's End: Fairy, Fire, Psychic, and Electric types, as well as any Pokemon that use bioluminescence, are now banned, unless they also possess the Ghost or Dark types. HM slaves and Pokemon mandated by another curse are exempt from this rule.

Voodoo/Shuppet (Male) lvl. 34
    Ability: Insomnia
    Moves: Psychic, Will-o-Wisp, Night Shade, Curse

Kidd/Crawdaunt (Male) lvl 37
    Ability: Shell Armor
    Moves: Surf, Protect, Vicegrip, Leer

Houdini/Alakazam (Male) lvl. 37 ->Unaffected by the new rule because of the "You're a Wizard, Harry" rule
    Ability: Synchronize
    Moves: Recover, Calm Mind, Reflect, Psychic

Slime/Grimer (Male) lvl 37
    Ability: Sticky Hold
    Moves: Acid Armor, Pound, Screech, Sludge

Spoiler:

Moving to room #22 and I'm picking the first blue berry

Last edited:

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • Spoiler: The rules as of now
    1. Dracula's apprentice: Any Pokémon that can learn any of the HP-draining moves must learn it as soon as possible and retain it for the remainder of the run.
    2. Ocean's Curse: Water, Ice, and Dragon types are now banned from your team, unless they also possess the Ghost or Dark types. HM slaves and Pokemon mandated by another curse are exempt from this rule.
    3. First-encounter clause: You may only capture and use the first Pokemon you encounter on each route for the remainder of the game. Your current Pokemon are unaffected, as are gifts.
    4. Ghostly Adventure - GLOBAL RULE: Catch a Ghost-type (even if you already have one) as soon as possible. It must stay on your team for the rest of the game. It's also your best friend from now on.
    Done with Brawly, Aile decided to catch one more mon (Clotho the Geodude) at Granite Cave before moving on to Slateport City. She had to deliver the Devon stuffs from before to Captain Stern there. Evolutions ensued en route: Purgatorium into Kirlia, Grievous Lady into Linoone, and Ignotus into Ninjask (with her giving birth to Afterburn the Shedinja). Aile eventually found Captain Stern in the Oceanic Museum, then proceeded to do the (limited) catchathon on her way to Mauville City, thus ending up with Sheriruth the Poochyena from Route 110 and Axium Crisis the Oddish from Route 117. She also fought Brendan at Route 110 with the help of Clotho (weakened Brendan's Wingull), Purgatorium (weakened Brendan's Combusken), Grievous Lady (finished both Brendan's Wingull and Combusken off), and Afterburn (took Brendan's Lombre out). And then training ensued with the help of the trainers hanging out at the routes around Mauville (including the Winstrate family where Afterburn became a total bro). The training was not for Wattson, but for the future routes. Why? Because Clotho soloed him big time.

Spoiler: Aile's squad as of now
    Fracture Ray
    Spoiler:

Grievous Lady
    Spoiler:

Purgatorium
    Spoiler:

Endroll
    Spoiler:

Afterburn (a.k.a. Aile's bestie)
    Spoiler:

Clotho
    Spoiler:

Spoiler: The cursed ones
    • Singularity the Marill (caused by the Ocean's Curse)
    • Modelista the Wingull (caused by the Ocean's Curse)
    • Babaroque the Lotad (caused by the Ocean's Curse)
    Might as well grab the weird berry (sorry folks) and go to the unknown room 20. 😏

PS: I'm saniachan, not sanichan ._.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Loved this event last time, hopefully it's as fun this time! Going to try a more challenging game this time.

Name: jdthebud
    Trainer Class: Ace Trainer
    Your favourite type of candy: Tatranka
    Game: Renegade Platinum
    Where you want to start (Rooms 1-8): 3

If I can pick my starting berry, I'll choose a green one.

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • After running north blindly, I ended up in a creepy dark forest, lost, cold, hungry. I kept trying to find my way, but to no avail. I kept having the feeling that I was being followed, but nothing was to be seen behind me. It started to freak me out, so I decided to take action. "Wisp, get out" as I called Cyndaquil out of his pokeball. A path was seen. We followed it, getting to a clearing. Suddenly, birds attacked from all sides, pecking, tackling, leaving me bruised on the ground before they quickly disappeared. We ran far the exit and finally got out, happy to see the daylight again. We battled some trainers, still feeling followed. At some point I closed my eyes before turning around, then opened them. I saw a small Hoothoot skipping into the bush and then curiously peeking out of it. I decided to catch the little cutie!

Introduce Nightmare the Hoothoot!

We trained with our newest team member and got ready for the gym. Wisp still hadn't evolved strangely enough, but he surely was trying his hardest to keep up. The gym battle was not so hard, Nightmare dealt with the Clefairy easily, then Ghost Cursed the Miltank while Golem stalled it out.

Nightmare seemed to like my Charcoal a lot, which I found cute, little Hoothoot playing with a Charcoal! Until he ate the thing. I looked at Nightmare weirdly, but he only tilted his littled head in a cute way, so I put him on my shoulder and continued walking, until our way got blocked by this weird tree. I stopped, forgot my Squirtbottle and returned to the city. On the second trip towards the tree it had gotten dark. Suddenly, I felt an excruciating pain on my shoulder and collapsed. After recovering, I had a big burning claw mark on my shoulder....

I will take all berries and move north to 18

Rules:
    No-slot hex: Max team size of 5
    Ocean's curse: No Water/Ice/Dragon types allowed
    The curse of eternal youth: No evolutions
    Zombie Dinner: Must have a biting move
    A quiet place: No sound based moves
    BIRDS!!!!!: Add regional bird
    I wish I had gotten this later, because after this section I could have caught a Noctowl, considering I cannot evolve...
    Nightmare fuel: A pokemon must have a Fire and Ghost move, equip Charcoal, teach Nightmare if possible
    Have a guess who the Nightmare is going to be... With Nightmare and Sunny day!
    Dracula's apprentice: Teach all HP draining moves

Global rules:
    Because I already have Gastly, I need to add Sneasel to my team when I reach Icy Path, this is the only available Dark type, because I cannot evolve Eevee.

Team:
    Wisp the Cyndaquil
    -Ember
    -Headbutt
    -Leer
    -Mud-Slap

Ghost the Gastly
    -Lick
    -Mean Look
    -Hypnosis
    -Curse

Golem the Geodude
    -Magnitude
    -Rock Throw
    -Defense Curl
    -Tackle

Nightmare the Hoothoot
    -Tackle
    -Hypnosis
    -Peck
    -Foresight

Last edited:
    Years
  • Halloween Trick-or-Treating in Platinum - Gyms 7/8

Rules:
    Spoiler:

I couldn't teach any pokemon a sleep inducing move, so I replaced Steelix with Hippowdon (that knows Yawn) I also added Dusclops for the global rule. Then I went to Riley and trained my whole team (including Hoothoot) so my team is nice and complete now :D. Ice types stand no chance against my team thanks to Fridge Horror so Candice fell down easily.

Team:
    Spoiler:

Of course I still care about the berries. Let's take 2 Blue ones, examine the statue and move to room 31

Last edited:
    Back