• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#HalloweenPlans2017

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
  • i'll be going to a friend's house warming party on the 28th that will also be a halloween costume party. i'm gonna be dressing up as a cryptid lol. on the actual 31st i probably wont go trick or treating. im a little too old for it. i'll just buy discounted candy or something. in all honesty, the 31st is kind of a sad day for me. two years ago, a friend of mine died that day so... yeah, not the best date.

Years
    • Online now
    I'm not looking forward to Halloween this year, I could trick or treat, but most likely won't be able to eat. I might hand out candy but idk

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • i dont have any plans myself yet. I'm going to talk to my friends to see if we want to get together, but we'll see. At the very least i can enjoy the candy my family bought to give away and my teachers wont be giving a lot of homework that night.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    im probably just gonna keep it lowkey with some friends N make halloween themed desserts

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • i am binge watching stranger things 2 while being in a frat boy get-up w friendos

repping alpha alpha sigma phi catch me

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I stayed home and ate lots of candy because who has time to open doors am I right.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • I have a choice of two things to do this Halloween: play Super Mario Odyssey as Mario in his skeleton costume or study for a test I need to take to be accepted as a math tutor.

One of the two options while listening to Halloween music on youtube.

Last edited:
    Back