• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#HalloweenPlans2017

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    What are your Halloween plans this year?

Hashtagging seemed legit for this lol

I still like to go out trick or treating because I'm a huge kid at heart Plus, who doesn't love free candy?!. Don't judge me lol. I'm going to be a tom cat. =^w^= I have this cheap kigurumi costume from Walmart I'm going to wear, and I'm going with a friend and her little girl!

What about you guys?

pkmin3033

I might stream Outlast. But Halloween isn't a big thing over here, so I doubt I'll get much exposure to it outside of all the limited-time food in store and maybe one or two kids knocking on the door on the night.

Years
    Dunno about Oct. 31 itself, but before that I'm gonna get lost in a corn maze and binge Stranger Things season 2. Not at the same time of course, though that would be amazing.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I'm having a Halloween themed birthday party with my friends.
    I also might be a Cheshire Cat for Halloween
    But I'm not sure.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    No real plans, can't eat half the candy I get anyways, and giving is no fun lmao. Planning on publishing my first game review article

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen today
    All I know is that my friends want to do group costumes, something Disney related? I'm usually super last-minute with my costumes so maybe if I start planning now I'll have something decent by the end of the month.

I wear glasses and I'm not willing to wear contacts, so I'll either have to just work it with the glasses (which is what I usually do) or find a character who wears glasses, but so far the only Disney characters that do are like old men or really obscure.

Last edited:

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
    I work that day, but since costumes are allowed at my school, I'm going to be dressing up. I bought a sensible witch's dress for the occasion, though if I see something better, I'll take it. Cheshire Cat would be amazing, and fitting as I do work in a library. I'm thinking of handing out Halloween stickers or pencils or something at my desk as well (to avoid allergies and such).

Since it is a "school night" and I have no life, I'm probably gonna take it cool. We never get many kids, but I'd like to do candy hand outs none the less. We always watch It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and Garfield's Halloween, so that's likely going to happen as well. I'll probably figure out something fitting for my bf and I to talk about/do over Skype after everything else (distance relationship...).

I love Halloween and I'm super excited to be working in an elementary school for the day this year. I've got my display and billboard planned, just gotta have time to actually get it done, haha.

Cay

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    im going to a tyler the creator concert with a friend

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    None yet, but my work's area night out happens to fall on Halloween this year, so everyone's getting together and dressing up and basically just using it as an excuse to get drunk, which is right up my alley.

Not sure who (if anyone) from my store is even going, or what our theme will be, but if we don't make it to the official staff night, we've all said we're going to just meet eachother elsewhere and have our own little staff gathering.

Back