• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happily Never After II [Villains Win!]

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
  • What!? How? t-two? Do we have a serial killer in between us?

I thought by the roles and descriptions of the third party, that there wasn't any.
    EDIT: Or now that I think it is there a vigilante, maybe? Hmmmm.. the flavour text may direct it more towards that opinion

Only male protagonists dying this game. Can we somehow twist that concept a little bit and get Mulan?

RIP Bardothren, RIP gp.

Last edited:

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • So looks like the hooker role visited gaston, and the potion master had a role in there somewhere, while the mafia killed hans?
    this text is pretty confusing, does anybody else wanna tell their interpretation?
    could what desox proposes be right?
    about the vigilante probably going to the wrong person's doorsteps.
    though isn't pretty early for vigilante to make such a decision?

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hans... Hans was in Frozen?
    Lmao I didn't recognise who he was until I looked up those lyrics, damn.
    Also now I read his description, the President seems to fit that. Hmm...

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Ok, looks like Purp and Salzorrah were the ones who voted for EC, so they are definetely not scum IMO.

Don't get why the vig would shoot GP though.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Too much random and incorrect guessing going on. Let's try to take a shot at what some of these roles do. Obviously basing this off of basic EM roles (and some other basic ones), but who knows, they could be custom af

Hans definitely is not the President, though, lmfao

I'm not sure on them all right now, but here's some guesses

Spoiler:

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Too much random and incorrect guessing going on. Let's try to take a shot at what some of these roles do. Obviously basing this off of basic EM roles (and some other basic ones), but who knows, they could be custom af

Hans definitely is not the President, though, lmfao

I'm not sure on them all right now, but here's some guesses

Spoiler:

Oh no please don't tell me there is a party host..

Nakuzami

Years
  • What is a party host?

Also @Naku I assumed Hans was a President role due to the rally everyone together part because that sounds like President and having one person guaranteed as that day's lynch

Party Host is more of a fun/joke role that just lets everyone talk and fuck around during one night phase

and the President role is an innocent role whose identity is told to all innocent roles at the start of the game, which obviously is not what Hans was. The Governor role is the one that can redirect a lynch target

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • A couple people have asked — yep you can still change your vote as many times as you like this phase. Send me as many DMs/PMs as you like. I get lonely.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • i find it somewhat strange that the only people killed at night so far have been mods.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • Naku's reasoning for the roles is basically what I was thinking or better than what I had so I think for now that's a pretty good guideline.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Dude I'm a fucking idiot

When I was doing roles, I was like "Hans could be Leader, buuut then votes would be anonymous"

I didn't even fucking notice that they were anonymous until CB posted that update lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Okay, so Hans was Leader role confirmed

edit: p.s. - this means the mafia will obviously take advantage of this today to lynch someone of their choice, so we need to publicly agree on someone to lynch and then send votes in to CB

Last edited:

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
    Years
  • Dude I'm a psyducking idiot

When I was doing roles, I was like "Hans could be Leader, buuut then votes would be anonymous"

I didn't even psyducking notice that they were anonymous until CB posted that update lmaoooooooooooooooooo

Okay, so Hans was Leader role confirmed

edit: p.s. - this means the mafia will obviously take advantage of this today to lynch someone of their choice, so we need to publicly agree on someone to lynch and then send votes in to CB
    I dont get it sorry, :(
    please explain to me again.
    frightfully sorry for asking.

Back