• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happy Halloween, PC!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Happy Halloween~
    Happy Halloween, PC!

Happy Halloween, PC!
    Happy Halloween, my ghoulish friends & fellow members here on PokeCommunity! They say that Halloween is a time where spirits and other figures come out to the world at this time. Probably to blend in with the colorful costumes and such! You'd never know; perhaps you might encounter a spirit and you'd never know it, ohoho. So, what do you guys have planned for this Halloween? Go out trick or treating? Maybe stay at home handing out candies? Go out on Halloween costume parties? Or perhaps you just want to stay home and do your usual routines?

Happy Halloween, PC!
    Whichever the case may be, this Celebrations Dragon would like to wish you a happy halloween, and a fun and safe night for you altogether whether you're alone, or with your buddies. Don't forget to check out the Bulletin Board for some spooooky activities lined up for you! The Halloween Party is listed there too, so I hope you guys will enjoy it! c:​

Years
  • It may have come and gone for me with not much attention to the celebration, but I hope you guys have all had a very awesome Halloween. It may soon be time to take down this Halloween Oshawott avatar but wherever you are, I hope you are enjoying trick-or-treating or watching a scary movie or other spooky things.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Happy Halloween, everyone! I hope everyone's been having a good time this Halloween ^_^

I don't personally have any plans, but I bought a big bucket of candy for the kids who will be trick or treating on my street. Maybe I'll put on a scary movie or something too haha

Last edited:
    Reactions: Sun

Infernape

fire power!
    Years
  • Hope everyone had a safe Halloween! I passed out candy and watched Universal clasic monster films. Nice night.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hope everyone had a spooky halloween! I actually chilled this year. Nothing too special. It was just me and my boyfriend hogging the candy that we were supposed to give to the trick-or-treaters. Plus it rained, so there's that. :P

Back