• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (It's Global again, it's 2010!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Happy New Year~!!! (lol that's like the third time I typed that in different places.)
    The years are flying. =O

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
    Years
  • 2010 is the year I graduate from high school. Right at the start of the new decade (yearwise).

Born on a leap year, graduating in the new decade, I don't think it get's much better than that (until the 2000-born students do).

Have a great new year everyone!

Hana~

Now available in surround~
    Years
  • Happiny New Year!

Well - it's 46 minutes past 1 here in Sweden, so...

HAPPY NEWbelatedYEAR!

I kind of had an awesome new year's eve.

So, we spent it at my little brother's best friend's house. It started with me sitting on a couch breeding Chikoritas while my little brother played with his friend. Then it turned into this big Brawl party where we did all random stuff and that was awesome. We did that til' 10 minutes to midnight, and I had to make a dash for the bathroom. So I did get back in time - just in time for the toast. So my little brother's friend's mom tries to pour the cider into the glasses that she put in a pyramid shape, but she's paying attention to something else (e.g. talking to my mom) and pours over the top of the glass. When she notices this, she makes a sudden movement and tips over the glass, which goes onto the table and crashes into twenty or so pieces. I say "happy new years" and everybody starts laughing. Then we had a lot of fun in the snow and looked at the fireworks and stuff.

So happy new 2010!

(At least I don't think I'm that drunk...)

This is Hana~, signing out for the first time in 2010!

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Merry New Year guys and girls :P
    And for all those that have yet to have new years resolutions, make 'em quick before the new year comes :P
    As I didn't have time to..

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Happy New Years, spirit dampered by the failure that was the lockerz redmeption but none the less.

Yay for 2010~

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • It's already 2010 here in this part of the earth, 10 hrs earlier...

So anyways, Happy New Year! The Tiger will surely rule this year!

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • Happy New Year Everyone! I hope everyone has a happy new year < - redundant, huh ?
    Anyway, I hope your year will be better than '09~!

And for all you people in school, practice writing x/x/10

Because who wants to turn in papers saying you did it in '09 or maybe even '08? xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back