• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
Years
  • Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on PC! Today is a day, to relax, regardless of country, and everyone to eat themselves into a coma! Have a free meal on the staff of PC! *Shows a banquet full of Turkey, Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Corn, Green Beans, Cranberry Sauce, Gravy (Dark and Light), and all the other fixings*

Have a great day!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    omg, m3, being an Aussie makes us immune to it. LARRY DIDN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT MALYKA AND I--

... but anyway, merry thanksgiving. Or happy, whichever. :3

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • Happy thanksgiving! The best way to celebrate this holiday to gorge yourself then sleep it off. God bless America for giving people a holiday about eating.

Aksyel

Trajnisto Komencigxa
    Years
  • Happy Thanksgiving!

My parents didn't have enough money to get a turkey though so we are having chicken. : 3

Sweet potatoes? Ew. My mom's sweet potatoes taste exactly like pumpkin pie though. : D

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Whether you celebrate this day or not :pink_laugh: Hope everyone has a great day!.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Happy Turkey Day to all! My house was the designated home for the family meal, so in a few hours this place is going to be super crowded. I usually hate it when my house is crowded, but at least I'll get to see some family members whom of which I haven't seen since last Thanksgiving.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • This year Thanksgiving will also be celebrated where I live, so it'll be a bit of a full house tonight. This is definitely a day for thanks and there isn't a better place to tell those thank you than here.

M3, you make my mouth water. :P

Happy Thanksgiving everyone, and to those who don't celebrate, here's to a fine day for all.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Have a Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Words of wisdom: spend time with your family instead of surfing the internet. :^D

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    The day of gorging has come around finally. ^_^ M3, like everyone else, has made my mouth water. Since all of my relatives are across the world, It'll be a very quiet house today, but we will be having a huge thanksgiving danner. Happy thanksgiving all, and for those aussies people who don't: Have a great day nontheless :3

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • aaaaaa turkey! :D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It's just my parents and my sister at our house this year, but I much prefer a quiet dinner to a ton of relatives O.o

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
    Years
  • hpy thxgivein ppl of poke`community :D

2 all the aussies out thar: sry bout u not bein able 2 celebrate this holaday... but have an awesome day tho ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back