• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Numerous times in elementary lmao. Yes I was that kid.

Have you ever performed live on stage? (be it anything like singing, speech, dance, etc.)

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    Once in high school but I was at the back behind everyone so no one probably saw me.

Have you ever randomly started crying when talking to someone?

Years
    When I apologized to my mom for wrongdoings as a child, I remember crying mid sentence often yes. Aside from that, not recently no.

Have you ever tried cutting your own hair?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    Can't say that I have but maybe I have been playing video games almost my whole life and can't remember everything I have done.

Have you ever forgot to write a question and have to edit the post to write a question?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    Does climbing a tree 2 stories high count? What about fearing for my life parasailing? If no then I have had no near death experiences.

Have you ever wished you could go back in time to change something?

Years
    Hmm I'd say those don't really count unless you almost slipped or had the cable nearly snap or something.

To answer your question though: yes. I wanna go back to 2014-2015 and spend more time with my mom before the lung cancer overwhelmed her.

Have you ever lost someone you loved too soon?

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    I have only really lost my grandmother and pet dog, others I know have died but they were the 2 closest to me. I wouldn't say they died too soon though.

Have you ever done something then instantly regretted it?

Years
    Not that I can recall. I barely regret anything in life.

Have you ever danced with somebody of the same gender as you?

Years
    Me and the boys bopped hard during prom night hell yeah. That was 5 years ago already tho damn...

Have you ever gone multiple days without bathing?

Years
    Shat myself next to my gf once when we were at the mall lmao. Never trust a diarrhea fart. Thankfully she's amazing and helped me out (after 10 mins of laughing).

Have you ever accidentally killed a shiny?

Last edited:

Fighting Type Master

The Barefoot Brawler
    Years
    Can't say I have but I do miss my shiny Weavile from Pearl or Platinum I forget so does that count since I no longer have the game?

Have you ever answered a question before?

Years
    Can't say I have but I do miss my shiny Weavile from Pearl or Platinum I forget so does that count since I no longer have the game?

I'll count it since it is technically killed. F in the chat for that Weavile though, may he/she rest.

To answer the question: I think? Not quite sure really.

Have you ever run into an embarrassing thing you made in the past? (blog post, story, deviantart OC, etc.) If so, tell us about it!

Years
    Of course, that happens whenever I look at my old art from middle school. Back when I was in my Undertale obsession phase, and I knew nothing about digital drawing (there was no shading, just flat colors, and I drew everything on the same layer 😬)

Have you ever woken up for no reason in the middle of the night, and then you were unable to fall back asleep for the next hour or so?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back