• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Yeah, there was this tree in my elementary school playground I hurt my legs jumping down from once. It was usually covered in its own sap actually, so it was kinda yucky when we climbed it. I was always too afraid to make it to the top though.

Have you ever been on camera for a school project?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Y'know, I think I actually was one year in elementary school? I can't remember when exactly, but I know it came as a surprise to me and I asked myself "Why am I here?"
    I wasn't the greatest most attentive student and I pretty much forgot about it until you asked that question...

Have you ever fit your body into a box or suitcase?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I accidentally got myself stuck in a dog tent when I was like 12. Even worse that I decided to zip it.

Have you ever played Super Mario 64?

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
    Technically yes but, only very briefly. Strangely that was one 64 title that I never really played. I was playing Golden Eye and Ocarina of Time most of the time

have you ever beaten the high score on an arcade?

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
    Yep, many times on the Frogger machine at a bar I used to frequent. Only because the machine kept resetting though :D

Have you ever encountered a bear outside of a zoo?

Years
    oh god thank the heavens i haven't. i don't live anywhere close to any bears, and i'd like it to stay that way.

have you ever caused a road accident?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    Definitely not that pretty, but I've actually had friends recommend hand modelling to me, strange enough. Never looked into it though.

Have you ever grown any kind of flowers? If so, which one(s)?

Years
    unfortunately no. i just don't have enough of a green thumb for that. also, hand modelling? didn't even know that was a thing...

have you ever ripped your jeans from wear and tear?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    also, hand modelling? didn't even know that was a thing...
    It's apparently for things like jewelry and nail polish, but it's surprising to have models specifically for that, rather than just having some person do it. Saying "Hi, I'm a hand model!" is definitely a way to introduce yourself for sure though.

I've only made very slight rips. Nothing too big, and I've just kinda had a couple small holes. I've ripped socks and jackets worse.

Have you ever held an animal smaller than the size of your fist?

Years
    Saying "Hi, I'm a hand model!" is definitely a way to introduce yourself for sure though.
    lol yeah. i'd imagine you'd already have a spiel ready to explain it since literally everyone's gonna wanna know what that's all about.

i think our cat as a toddler was almost as small as that. it was malnourished since it was rescued from the streets after being abandoned by its mother, and i could comfortably hold it in one hand!

have you ever had a phone/laptop battery bloat/balloon from overcharging?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    lol yeah. i'd imagine you'd already have a spiel ready to explain it since literally everyone's gonna wanna know what that's all about.
    I'm just imagining having to be all "Jeez now I have to tell this story again", haha.

While I'm not sure it's been from overcharging, I've definitely had a bloated battery! Though it was for a 3DS. I didn't know that was a thing that could even happen, so I took some pictures. Thing was pretty much unusable and getting a replacement battery for it was the first time I've ever had to swap any kind of parts on an electronic device using a screwdriver.
    Now I usually kinda try and keep my hands off of that stuff. Feels weird digging into its... internals...

Speaking of which, have you ever had to make major repairs on an electronic device? Keeping this vague cause I'm interested in details.~

Years
    i think the most i had to do was reinstall windows 10 on my cousin's laptop so it'd work again lol. i was so tempted to put linux in it instead but i knew that the people who'd be using it wouldn't know jack about what to do if ever something wrong popped up. so yeah windows all the way lol.

have you ever broken a mirror?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back