• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever? 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    oh absolutely. way more times than i'd like to admit. i should really buy higher quality pants.

have you ever played table tennis while drunk?

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
    Years
    I don't think so but, then again if I were too drunk I probably would have forgotten the event anyway

have you ever made your own wine?

Lady Bisharp

Blue noodle enthusiast
    Years
    • She / They
    • Spain
    • Seen Apr 8, 2024
    No, I've always tried to avoid bothering bees so they wouldn't sting me. Mosquito bites on the other hand... >.>

Speaking of stings... Have you ever been stung by a jellyfish?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Luckily not, thank gosh!

Have you ever rescued a stray animal?

Yep. Here's a picture too. The stray we rescued is the cat (but our dog is also in the photo, they really love each other). Although she has quite a moody 'cat face' in the picture. She's actually very affectionate.

Spoiler:

Have you ever been in a plane that went over the Atlantic Ocean?

Years
    Err.... not sure I have actually! They normally get binned once they're worn down enough.

Have you ever learned to play an instrument?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back