• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever been robbed?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And adding to the title, recently?

We have, today. XD; Annoying time wasting experience. :( And apparently I still enjoy making threads that relate to myself. XD

Years
  • A couple of times in the past when me and my family were living in such a horrible neighbourhood, I can't care to think too much into it because that was during a time when my life could have been a lot better, and that was one of many things that really made day-to-day life feel so horrible.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Yeah my earring which is really expensive after getting home early I noticed that one pair is missing I didn't noticed it :O

Years
  • I had my bicycle stolen a few months ago, though I was careless about leaving it out so I partially blame myself. I had a long walk home that day.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Nope. I hope I never get robbed. Though, the only thing I care about being robbed is my computer, TV, 360 and iPod.. and clothes. Nothing else of value.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Nope. We've never been robbed. We don't exactly live in a crime-free area, but no one has had any of that happen to them ever since we moved here. Our whole suburb in general has a reputation for crime, but our street has been crime-free for a long time, and I don't expect it to change. :)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I wasn't robbed, but a lot of my stuff have been stolen at times. My supposed friend stole my DSlite until I got it through my dense skull that he was the only one who could've taken it.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
    Years
  • Umm, not physically robbed per say, as my house didn't get broken into or anything but someone i thought my friend to be stole my whole dang gamecube when i was 14 and i didn't notice till like 2 months later cause it was kept away in a cabinet @_@

JohtoFanboy

Johto's Champion
    Years
  • When I was a little kid. I was at my grandma's house, sleeping. When I woke up to figure out which video game I was going to play, I noticed some of them were gone. My uncle was supposed to be baby sitting me, but he wasn't in the house. Everyone thinks he sold them for drugs, which hurts me because he would go and steal from his own nephew for drugs? I've never really talked to him since then.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Not robbed, but some guy kicked open our door once. When he saw people were home, he ran away. It was an awkward experience.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Not to my calling, unless if I forgot. But not recently because most of the stuff I have aren't important and I keep the important stuff (like phone, money credit card etc.) on me at all time

:t354:TG

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Yes, because at school people just walk around stealing stuff from bags, adding to that the same people are caught shoplifting. Huh it weird as we have a pretty good neighborhood. But yeah, it doe get very annoying.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Actually yes. When I was a lot younger we went to this ghetto mall and saw a movie there and when we came out several cars had gotten ther radios and cassette plays ripped out of them. It terrified me and I felt extremely violated. Uf it happened any time soon I would probably go crazy. Im clingy to my stuff. If I have it its because I want it.

Years
  • Someone tired to rob me a few weeks back when I was out on the town.

It didn't end well... for him! XD

This idiot was a foot smaller than me, (I am 6"3) and kicked the back of my legs thinking I would go down; I didn't. Lol.
    I turned around and was like. "WTF?"
    He said:
    "Give me your money before I bust you up."
    I laughed and said no.
    He punched me in the stomach.

THEN WILL WENT INTO RAGE MODE.
    Seriously. He won't rob me again.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Yep, I have been robbed twice. I lost a whooping total of € 0.60.

I'm a very lucky person.

Back