• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you ever tried High Heels?

Have you?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
Years
  • I've worn them a couple of times, only to recitals and concerts, and the heels were never that high, otherwise I'd probably topple over.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I worn a couple of times because of my mother.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • Yeah and I hated them.

I even wore ones that weren't even that high and I still fell over alot. :< Plus they hurt my feet so at dances, I just took them off and danced barefoot. XD

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen today
    I can recall maybe two instances where I wore them. High heels are just stupid no matter what your gender. They aren't practical. They aren't comfortable. They aren't logical. I rest my case.

Sketchers and flip-flops FTW!

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Yes, I've worn them once in a small play where I was Cinderella *cringes*, and once in a shop.
    My school shoes had a high heel, but weren't high heels, if you catch my drift. They weren't stillettos, or worn for style.

Personally, being very short, I feel that if I wear heels, it's like I'm trying too hard to be tall. They're hard to walk in, and they hurt your feet, so I avoid them.
    xX

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • All the time :3
    No, I do not wear high heels.

Actually, yes XD; When I was young my aunt would babysit me, and since she's only like... 17 or so years older then me, she thought it was fun to play dress up with me when I was like 4 XD; So I'd have high heels, skirts, and all the like on >_>; I can't say I have since then though, annnnd I don't really plan on it. XD

That is exactly what happened to me :O I had to wear nail varnish...NAIL VARNISH! That's my dignity gone...

Anyway, I never intend to wear them again....and besides, I was like 6 when i last wore them so.....:\

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I love to wear high heels. I have boots and loafers that have high heels and they are great. They make me a little bit taller. I am very short to begin with, so those will shoot be up one or two inches. XD And they look great in skirts and jeans. <3

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    I tried it once, I used my mother's, because I'm just curious. And then again, I'm not going to wear it again!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Yes. It was a total fail. XD I know it takes practice to be able to walk in them, but I'm just not interested enough in wearing them to try.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I wear high heels in public to supermarkets and such to build strength in my calf muscles, I'm a guy too.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Yes I have actually. I did it when I was younger. Nowadays my feet cannot fit into any size high heel shoe, so it was fun while it lasted. XD

TeirusuFX

-ω-
    Years
  • Yes, but only once

Now my sis uses them as a weapon to stab (using the heel) my feet with (I'm at least wearing my shoes :P)

Kuronoa

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back