• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have You Ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brien

Epic Panda.
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    Yup, used to freelance gfx stuff and help my mom w/ ebay.

Have you ever baked bread? how did it turn out?

Years
  • I have had so many teachers act as if they did not like me and they did not single me out, they kept picking on me asking me if I knew the answer to the question and when I get the answer wrong, they lecture me.

Have you ever had bad customer service?

Years
  • I have had so many teachers act as if they did not like me and they did not single me out, they kept picking on me asking me if I knew the answer to the question and when I get the answer wrong, they lecture me.

Have you ever had bad customer service?

**pats you on the shoulder** I can relate to that one.

As for bad customer service yes, I experience this now and then from small sellers, but its usually something that can be resolved by opening a claim on ebay or Aliexpress etc.

Have you even played the mobile app Neko Atsume? Those cats are cute!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Not really, I'm not really into board games.

Have you ever owned 3 or more cats at once?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Yes, once I read Frederick Douglass' for a report.

Have you ever tried to make a food item that you saw on a tv show or cartoon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back