• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

have you met anyone from pc?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • i've met Tara and her sis when they were in my city a few years back~ still haven't met donny even tho he lives real close lmao

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    indeed I've met Goku and jaehaerys and a few others who are no longer active on the forums

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I was also supposed to see elh?roescuroe, also known as Tracer, also known currently as ACHROMATIC IS COOL (pfffft), however things went a bit awry :(.
    Was supposed to meet elh?roescuroe ala Tracer ala [insert name], but things didnt.... go as planned...

Listen...

I'm a ho, that's really all I can say on the matter. Shit went awry on that day unfortunately. Bevs for both of ya on me if either of ya are ever around the Boston area again.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I've met some users who aren't active anymore as well as McCree, Klippy, and maccrash. Hopefully I can see them all again soon <3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    This thread really comes up every month or bimonthly.

I've met some!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Just added Nick Wilde and Mr Catdog to my list (along with Christos) had some brilliant fun with brilliant people and will firmly pencil in my next visit.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I met Geoff (Morkula), Shivi (Guy? idk what his username is), Alex (Wicked3DS), Nicholas (Nolafus), and Jon (Mr Cat Dog).

Back