• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Eh, I think almost every game for the N64 had 64 in the title. But I haven't played that.

Have you played Super Mario Sunshine?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Yeah, I'm a huge fan of that one. I love the feel of that game, it's so relaxing. And Painful.

How about any of the non-officially translated Fire Emblem games?

Spoiler:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Yep, played and finished all those. More fans of the series need to try them out.

How about Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner? The HD collection is fine too, though I've yet to try that out.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Nope; I have not played that. Don't think if I've ever heard of it, either. xD"

Have you guys played Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Yup, I've played Phantom Hourglass. Still hate the Temple of the Ocean King.

Has anyone played Tales of Vesperia?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    You bet I've played Soul Nomad! Demon Path was fun.

Mario Kart Wii, anyone?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    I've mostly played Innocence, as well as the beginning of Symphonia and a demo of Vesperia. I've been interested in the series for a while, though, it's just been too expensive for me (Vespiria still costs a pretty penny).

Dynasty Warriors (any of them)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Yes.

Anyone here played Blur? It's a pretty damn cool arcade racer (and unfortunately very underrated and overlooked) that supposedly started out as a kart racer. Tons of fun.

TY

Yes i have played that game... Its so addicting but the last stage is so hard to get to the boss race.
    Multiplayer was tons of fun aswell cause cars are well balanced in their classes

Someone here played The Settlers?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back