• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
  • It...I don't think you know what a weeaboo really is, especially considering your interest in Final Fantasy.

And nope, never played 2, only Black.

Speaking of Final Fantasy, ever played Secret of Mana?

I know what it means, but you gotta remember FF was around long before JRPG fans, people turned it into a weaboo sensation with Clouds note of depression and cool carelessness. This was exacerbated thanks to Kingdom Hearts when they gave him a voice.

Btw I've only played Legend of Mana, I'm not even sure Secret and Legend are correlated.

On that, who's played Legend of Mana

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Indeed, indeed we shouldn't. Just seems like insulting for the sake of insulting to me.

And no...no it wasn't. JRPG fans have been around since before Final Fantasy, even before Dragon's Quest.

Yeah, I've played Uncharted 2 and a little of the Vita one.

How about Tearaway, ever played it?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • It doesn't matter, I have a serious stigma against weeaboos and frivolous use of the word, and I don't like it when people use it to insult people who are simply anime fans, manga fans, or Japanese game fans. It falls under the generalization that "You like something Japanese? Guess you're a weeaboo." "You like a lot of Japanese stuff? Yup, you're a weeaboo.", and that's not how the word is meant to be used. There are actually people who fear stating their interests in anything from the East because of it. It's a pretty serious deal to me because of that.

And I know that we shouldn't dwell on it, I just don't really think that insulting people for their interests is something that should exist in a game like this...or even on the forum.

Not Driver, only Driv3r a while back. Never owned it, though.

How about Simpsons Hit & Run?

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Yup, it was fun. I always enjoy running around a open-world of good shows. example: Konoha in Naruto.

God of War 2?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Nope .-.

What about something really random, Eco Creatures: Save the Forest? Found this in my old game case the other day and left me very, very confused.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I love the Disgaea series. I've played 1, 2, 4, and am now going through D2.

Phantasy Star Zero?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I've never played any of the Doom games.

You guys play the Assassin's Creed series?

TY

Have you ever played Midnight Club 3?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back