• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched...? V2

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • I've seen it. Cuh-razy series, I tell you. XD;

Seen Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou? :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Yep, I will probably read the manga sometime in future!
    New user here, joining this thread! Unfortunately, I'm not much of a good person to read the whole 69 pages of thread...so sorry for any repeats. :P

Kingdom and/or Kingdom Season 2?

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Yep, long time ago.

Kingdom is a type of anime that rewards the viewers who stick it up until the end. I know many people who got turned off by the image quality, but the story will not disappoint. Many people changed their mind by the time they finished the first season, haha. Arpeggio and Knights of Sidonia are also CG but they also have good story, imo. I wouldn't recommend anyone to watch it if they don't have a lot of free time.

Have you watched Sankarea? If not, it's about zombies. Not the horror kind...I would say.
    *currently going through all pages*

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Yep, and still watching. Up to date with the manga as well. Can't wait to see how the manga is going to end its current arc...

Did anyone watch D-Frag? It took me like 3 times to finally read the manga because I wasn't sure what to think of the first chapter...but it sure is one big comedy roller coaster! (This was way before the announcement of the anime... I sure was disappointed when it was getting only one cour, but I'm hoping for second season!)

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
    Years
  • On-hold from like 2 years ago, still gotta finish it. :D

Initial D?

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Of course! I really want to finish reading the manga, but the scanlation isn't done and I can't seem to find the raw for it as well. >.> Well I tried looking for it after 2 months the anime ended... The raw might be up now...oh well, I shall check them another time. :P

Have you watched Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu? aka Legend of Legendary Heroes. This can get pretty confusing if you try watching it for first time...but it's really fun! (and bloody, but I won't say more)

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Of course! I really want to finish reading the manga, but the scanlation isn't done and I can't seem to find the raw for it as well. >.> Well I tried looking for it after 2 months the anime ended... The raw might be up now...oh well, I shall check them another time. :P

Have you watched Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu? aka Legend of Legendary Heroes. This can get pretty confusing if you try watching it for first time...but it's really fun! (and bloody, but I won't say more)

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2015
    Of course! Apparently, some people got spoiled at some mysteries...sucks to be them. >.<
    It sure is hard to get a streak of yes, lol. I wasn't sure if the new ones are allowed, so I didn't say anything...but I guess I'll also use a new anime.

Have you watched Aoharu x Kikanjuu? Honestly, I wasn't interested in this at all in the beginning because I heard it was a girl cross dressing into a boy...but my friend watched it, and it seems my initial impression was completely wrong... Anyway, it's about survival game! With BB guns! I never played it, but I paint balled once, so that definitely caught my interest!

Back