• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello...

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Hi I'm new here...this is only my 2nd time signing in a while so many things going on i forget alot haha...

Anyway i am AngelicPikachu..it's nice to meet everyone ^^i'm probably one of the oldest pokemon fans out there, I hope that' doesnt' scare anyone.

I have enjoyed Pokemon since Red/Blue, and i noitced many rom hacks here I'll have to check out hehe and browsed around at some of the multiple challenges..World of Warcraft, Sonic, Maple Story, Final Fantasy...yeah i know i'm limited on interests

I hope to make some new friends

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • Welcome, and good morning!
    Hope you enjoy the forum, and it sounds as if you have begun to explore it's vast database of knowledge. (And thanks for reminding me that I have yet to check out the challenge section :))
    Anyhow it is nice to meet you, have a nice day.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC.....
    Good to see some old hands joining up for fun :D
    I like Sonic too, although Shadow the Hedgehog is my favorite.
    Be sure to check out the Emulation/ROM Hacking section for Rom hacks. PM me if you want to know some good ones.
    PC has a separate section for other games like Final Fantasy and World of Warcraft. Be sure to check out that section as well.
    Any favorite Pokemon? Any favorite types?

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to the party, Pikachu! It's great to have you.

We have members of all ages here (I've been playing for awhile too...), but honestly it's just a number -- it's what inside that counts! That's all that matters here :)

Looks like we share the same interests, hope to get to know you better! Not limited at all, everyone here is into different things. You'll fit right in.

Enjoy your stay, see you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • We've got pretty old pokemon fans here, so, don't worry! We're all pokemon fans, big or small, old or young, but we've all got our love for pokemon in common, yes? I played pokemon since the R/B/Y games too, which are always fun to play, if you ask me! And yes, PC has a nice hacking board on where you can view all the hacks that were made by members, so, feel free to pick your favourites, and play them! I'm sure you'll enjoy them. :3

PC has some really friendly members, so, feel free to speak with them, and I'm sure you'll make pals with them in no time! I'd be happy to speak with you too anytime, and heeeey, maybe we can be pals too! I'd really love that! Have an amazing stay, and if you need any help with anything, I'll be here for you! :)

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Thank you very much, i did get to browse a little bit...can't wait to make alot of friends ty

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    Sup Angelic :3
    glad to have you here!
    Im sure youll fit in just fine lol
    I too share an interest in sonic & rom hacks (x
    I hope to see you around more often! (:

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Hello and welcome to PC.....
    Good to see some old hands joining up for fun :D
    I like Sonic too, although Shadow the Hedgehog is my favorite.
    Be sure to check out the Emulation/ROM Hacking section for Rom hacks. PM me if you want to know some good ones.
    PC has a separate section for other games like Final Fantasy and World of Warcraft. Be sure to check out that section as well.
    Any favorite Pokemon? Any favorite types?

AS for Favorite Pokemon: I don't really have a favorite, I like them all in some way; I don't like to be a picky user, as for types well all lol thanks for askin Dragon ^^

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2014
    Hi and welcome to the PC community!
    Im sure you will fit in just fine we are all friendly people here and spot the nice things in a person not the bad things. :)
    Anyway I will be seeing you around the forums! :D

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. ~Samuel Ullman

Were all diffrent ages here. Welcome back!
    I love Final Fantasy too! ^^

Years
  • It doesn't matter how old you are! Pokemon is an amazing franchise that can be enjoyed by anyone. Really, don't worry at all; you're in great hands here. n_n Welcome to PokeCommunity. :)

I've been loving Pokemon since the days of R/B myself and it always makes me happy to see how much it's evolved over the years. But you're right that we do have a wide array of awesome hacks here and that's one of the reasons the forum attracts so many users. Even though we're not solely a ROM hacking community, we have so, so many amazing hackers that pour a lot of work into what they create. If only I had such talent in that department! Well, maybe someday, yes?

Hope you've been enjoying PC so far, Angel. Let me or another staff know if you ever need help. We're always happy to help out!

ProjectMisfit

The fear of an inconceivable ending.
    Years
  • Welcome. And pfft, pokemon knows no age limit! :3 I hope you've been enjoying the forums so far, there is alot of kind people. If you'd like, I can suggest some ROM hacks I've experienced x3 I personally started with Pokemon Yellow. I think, at least.

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Well as I tell my family "Never to old to be a Gamer!"

Thanks guys, i'm gonna do my best to enjoy my stay and no worry

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Well as I tell my family "Never to old to be a Gamer!"

Thanks guys, i'm gonna do my best to enjoy my stay and no worry

You are never considered "too old" to watch TV or read a book, so I don't know why games are treated like they have an age limit...it's an art form like anything else!

Enjoy what you like and don't feel guilty about it Pikachu, we're all there with ya.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello there!!

I have to echo the opinion of a lot of people here. Personally I think you're never too young to like Pokemon or anything for that matter. I also watch a good amount of shows that's target demographic is children. Adventure Time , My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Regular Show, and Pokemon anime are a few examples, but there's many others too. Some shows I watch for the nostalgia factor , but also cause they're actually good shows that are well written and have great animation or just really funny. I think most things shouldn't have an age limit and everyone is deep down a kid at heart. Nothing wrong with enjoying something out of your demographic every now and then. I watch shows for people of all ages. (As example of my signature. I absolutely love Friends.) But anyway, I think this very thread just shows how good of a community PC is. We're a very friendly and very accepting place and I hope you can enjoy yourself here cause of that. If you need anything, we'll be there for you. You can ask the staff members any question and I'm always fine with a random message here and there! Have fun and enjoy your stay!

Back