• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

bjhovey

Hardcore Casual
Years
  • Hi, I'm bjhovey. I've been on here before under another name I can't remember. It's been a long time since I've been here, anyway. So I decided a fresh start was the best way to return. I guess this is my re-introduction. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have, by the way. :)

Years
  • So, you have been here before. May or may not remember you, but whatever at least you're here again.

That said, what was your previous username? That could be a clue to me seeing if I have known you before, but a lot has changed since you were last here so definitely catch up on what you have missed.

Good luck sticking around, and hopefully you don't disappear again!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, welcome back! And that's alright; good to see you! Anywho, I do hope that you once again have fun, and I don't think we've spoken much before, so, maybe it'll be a good time too! So yeah, hope everything has been well for you, and I hope to hear from you soon. <33

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey bjhovey, welcome back! It's nice to meet you, what are some of your favorite things to do? If you'd ever like to chat feel free to hit me up with a visitor message. ^^

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hi there. Nice to meet you and welcome back to PC. Hope you enjoy your time here again. Feel free to leave me a message on my profile. I'll get back to you when I can. Hope to see you around. Have a good day.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Welcome to PC! Great to have you here~ What sections are you interested in here?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hi there bjhovey, welcome back! Good you decided to come back, hope you enjoy yourself and stick around this time ;)

Do you have a favorite Pokemon? Favorite Pokemon game? Are you a fan of the anime? Are there any Pokemon games you're playing right now?

Hope to see ya around c:

Back