• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
The most interesting thing I remember about the Deathly Hallows movies was that I saw the first part on one of the big XD theater screens - more expensive, but was the only showing we could see without waiting...well, even longer than the few hours we had to wait anyway. Movie was so sold out it wasn't funny. Still haven't been to a movie since then that was that hard to get into.

I wonder if it's almost time again for me to rewatch the HP movies...hmm...
Though I always end up losing a bit of interest past the fourth movie. Yeah, the last few just don't do it as much for me.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
executive order

also
like the books, the only 'eh' movie in the franchise is prisoner of azkaban
rest are lovely

Sirfetch’d

I need to make an appreciation post tbh. I might make one for my 20k like angie did

pkmin3033

I'll make an appreciation post when I hit 10k...in two or three months if I keep posting in trivia.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
more horrifying power abuse from user: frieza

im-surprised-her-teeth-haven-amp-039-t-went-bad-shit-after-all-those-drugs_o_3542773.jpg

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
10 days until the best 1 year anniversary post of all time.

Or the most plain. Depends on the kind of effort I want to put in.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Big news; they are making Peeps-flavored Oreos this Spring.

pkmin3033

...dare I ask what Peeps-flavoured Oreos are? I thought "peeps" was a slang term for "people" or "friends" but I somehow doubt they're blending humans into oreos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back