• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: here's how bernie sanders can still win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
I didn't even know sunny d still existed

And it's sunny here too, and warm I can wear just a tshirt outside wooo

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
rain is amazing if you're in bed listening to it and in no other scenario
it's been raining here nonstop and i want to go outside and play GO :((((

Gabri

m8
Years
yeah i mean i live in florida, i don't like the sun either. :x

just give me weather that's like 55F or colder and I'm good.

i don't understand how someone would like to be constantly freezing their arses off (yes, 12C is freezing to me)

you're looking for the siberian tundra then

Years
Colours can switch with me!
Pros: free healthcare
Cons: live in a drug laden neighborhood in a drug laden city, oh and the power goes out a lot

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Cons: live in a drug laden neighborhood in a drug laden city, oh and the power goes out a lot

I live in one of the most dangerous cities in the states, a city that once had deep mafia ties.

I win.

pkmin3033

I'm surprised there isn't a drunk filter or something. Or that one weird filter they used for April Fools a couple of years ago.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Wonder if we'll be getting an April Fools on PC this year. I faintly remember those things getting rarer and rarer due to people complaining about those more and more.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Z7HeRxU.png

:(((((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back