• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!

SiFyQueen

Warrant Officer
Years
  • Hey there!

My name's Jessi, I'm 21 and live in England and I've been a Pokemon lover since I was a kid like most people :)
    I recently got into forums and decided to join this one in hopes of making new friends, meeting fellow trainers and generally having some fun.
    I love to play the various games, including the latest release Alpha Sapphire and I'm happy to trade, battle and exchange friend codes with anybody who's interested!

Nice to meet you all, if you'd like to chat please let me know.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Jessi, I'm hoping that we will become really great friends! Welcome to the forums; like yourself, I'm also a long time fan of pokemon! I started off with Pokemon Yellow myself, going up. But yeah, indeed, this forum is chalk full of great people and wondrous new friends~ <33

I love Alpha Sapphire too! It's a great and faithful upgraded from the 3rd gen games in my opinion. Though right now I'm replaying White 2 because I'm doing a challenge, Alpha Sapphire is really fun indeed. We have our trade corner for trade purposes, as well as our battle section for battling so check those out at anytime! Nice to meet you too, and if you have any questions you can contact me. Feel free to visit my profile for VMs too! And you can also send me a friend request if you'd like! Have a lovely day and a great tiiiiime~

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Jessi! I'm also new here, kinda.

I can play/trade with you if you'd like, I also have Alpha Sapphire along with X. Just PM me if you're interested, just note that I don't play competitively. Other than that, have fun! I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Years
  • Awesome to meet you Jessi! How is everything going today on your end?

Being a veteran Pokemon fan definitely makes you awesome in our books, since it shows all the dedication you put into seeing how much the franchise changes over the years, and how are you enjoying OR/AS so far? I know there were other games I loved better but that's not to say I enjoyed the new Hoenn as well.

There's lots for you to check out so do look around and see what catches your attention, but we are always happy to meet new friends and I'm sure you'll be no different to them, and I'm always happy to accept you as a new friend myself. See you for now and I hope to catch you around!

Years
  • Oops sorry I'm a little late to the party, but welcome to PC Jessi!!! It's a ton of fun here, so you shouldn't have to worry about that! Plus everyone is sooo friendly here that you should have no trouble finding friends. :)

How are you enjoying AS? I'm personally not enjoying it at the moment for a couple of reasons, but then again I haven't played all the way through it so I can't really judge it yet I guess :P Also what's your favorite Pokemon game? I enjoyed Pokemon Black the most. That game has such a bad rep, but I really enjoyed it and couldn't see (and still can't see) the faults with the game.

Anyways it's been great meeting you and if you ever want to chat go ahead and VM me! :)

AquaMarine8

One less, one less problem~
    Years
  • Welcome, SiFyQueen! I adore your avatar, as Clair is one of my absolute favorite gym leaders. <3

Welcome to the community! Feel free to message me if you ever want to chat. :) Enjoy your time here, and hope to see you around!

SiFyQueen

Warrant Officer
    Years
  • Jessi, I'm hoping that we will become really great friends! Welcome to the forums; like yourself, I'm also a long time fan of pokemon! I started off with Pokemon Yellow myself, going up. But yeah, indeed, this forum is chalk full of great people and wondrous new friends~ <33

I love Alpha Sapphire too! It's a great and faithful upgraded from the 3rd gen games in my opinion. Though right now I'm replaying White 2 because I'm doing a challenge, Alpha Sapphire is really fun indeed. We have our trade corner for trade purposes, as well as our battle section for battling so check those out at anytime! Nice to meet you too, and if you have any questions you can contact me. Feel free to visit my profile for VMs too! And you can also send me a friend request if you'd like! Have a lovely day and a great tiiiiime~

Thank you for the welcome I hope we will become good friends too! :D Yeah I was really impressed with the remake since Sapphire is probably the game I played the most growing up even though it wasn't my first I just loved it so it was such an exciting feeling to play the Alpha version! I will definitely send you a friend request I really appreciate your kindness :) I hope you're having a great day today!

Welcome to PC, Jessi! I'm also new here, kinda.

I can play/trade with you if you'd like, I also have Alpha Sapphire along with X. Just PM me if you're interested, just note that I don't play competitively. Other than that, have fun! I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Thanks for the welcome! :D I'd love to play/trade with you on both games ^^ Actually, I haven't been on them for a few weeks but I definitely need to try and finish my pokedex lol As for playing competitively, I've tried it a few times myself since my friends battle competitively but I'm not so good at it, there's just so much to remember! So I usually don't play competitively either :P Thanks I hope so too!

Awesome to meet you Jessi! How is everything going today on your end?

Being a veteran Pokemon fan definitely makes you awesome in our books, since it shows all the dedication you put into seeing how much the franchise changes over the years, and how are you enjoying OR/AS so far? I know there were other games I loved better but that's not to say I enjoyed the new Hoenn as well.

There's lots for you to check out so do look around and see what catches your attention, but we are always happy to meet new friends and I'm sure you'll be no different to them, and I'm always happy to accept you as a new friend myself. See you for now and I hope to catch you around!

Nice to meet you too! :D Everything is good here thank you, how is your day going? :)

Oh thank you! I really enjoyed ORAS personally, I tried to view it as a new experience not just a remake since I knew there would be some changes from the original versions but I totally loved playing the story! It was exciting since Hoenn is one of my favourite regions too. As far as remakes go I really love SoulSilver too I absolutely loved the feature where your first Pokemon in the party would follow you. Thank you for such a nice welcome! :)

Hey there Jessi! and welcome to PC!, nice to meet you!.

Hmm, we're all trainers here. This is a great place for you!, I wish I could talk about OR/AS but I didn't played those ones... But!, we can talk about any other game before 6th gen. I'm sure that we could be friends, so feel free to message me if you wish!. If you're wondering I started with the 3rd gen, with Sapphire.

Oh, feel free to ask me if you need help as well!. Good luck, and hope you stay around!.

Thank you, nice to meet you too! Sapphire is one of my favourites that's really awesome you started with it! I would love to chat about the earlier gens and thank you for your offer for help, I appreciate it! :D

Oops sorry I'm a little late to the party, but welcome to PC Jessi!!! It's a ton of fun here, so you shouldn't have to worry about that! Plus everyone is sooo friendly here that you should have no trouble finding friends. :)

How are you enjoying AS? I'm personally not enjoying it at the moment for a couple of reasons, but then again I haven't played all the way through it so I can't really judge it yet I guess :P Also what's your favorite Pokemon game? I enjoyed Pokemon Black the most. That game has such a bad rep, but I really enjoyed it and couldn't see (and still can't see) the faults with the game.

Anyways it's been great meeting you and if you ever want to chat go ahead and VM me! :)

No need to be sorry, I appreciate your welcome a lot! :) Everyone is very lovely already, I'm happy I chose to sign up to the community ^^ Oo, what is it about AS you're not enjoying if you don't mind me being curious? :P I enjoyed it myself, but I think I preferred X's story but that might be because it was a new region and so it was more exciting but still, AS starts a bit slow but it has some amazing moments for sure! How far are you into the game? :D My favourite game would have to be SoulSilver! I admittedly found it hard to get into Black and haven't finished it completely but I loved the new pokemon in that gen for sure! Thanks again, nice to meet you!

Hello there, Welcome to the forum fellow English Person lol. Glad you are enjoying the latest gen VI games as I think they are they best yet xD

Hi! Thank you for the welcome also fellow English person! XD Yeah I totally love what they've done with the latest gens, at first I wasn't sure if I'd like the transition of styles from the previous gens but they put a lot of hard work into it and I actually really love what they've done :) Nice to meet you btw, if ever you wanna chat I'd like that.

Welcome, SiFyQueen! I adore your avatar, as Clair is one of my absolute favorite gym leaders. <3

Welcome to the community! Feel free to message me if you ever want to chat. :) Enjoy your time here, and hope to see you around!

Thank you so much! She is my favourite gym leader! Do you have a favourite? It is hard to choose since there are so many amazing characters lol I'm glad you like the avatar. I'd love to chat with you sometime :D

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hey Jessi, just letting you know I merged your last three posts for you. [: We generally don't allow posting more than once in a row here in most boards since you can easily edit your post or use the multiquote button to quote more than one person. No worries - just so you're aware for next time!

Anyways, welcome welcome to PC. OR/AS are soo good and Hoenn's my favorite region so it's awesome you have those. ♥ Also awesome to have old-time Pokemon fans here.. I started playing in 1999 and am still going strong. Enjoy your time on the forum and do hope you'll stick around!

Back