• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hinamizawa: When They Cry [Game Over]

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    You are not getting it.

You, being innocent can jump on that bandwagon as well as a mafioso who wants to appears innocent. So, what do we got? A mafioso who wants to appear innocent and some lazy asses who just join bandwagons but are innocents.

So, the reasoning is not good.

Um? The reasoning is perfectly sound. It's not an allegation, it's a theory. You do know what a theory is, don't you?

EDIT: Also, don't be such a hypocrite, we all know you're the one who doesn't let things go due to past experiences, since we had that argument on the UGSC you've been in my ass all the damn time, let it go, grow up.

oh, honey, someone needs to do some serious introspection.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Seriously just drop it.

Either version of events could have happened, lynching from the suspects listed is not a strategy. For all we know Nimsy is part of the mafia/diseased and just throwing confusion at us.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Lol that's cute, Johnny

But if you're so adamant that Nimsy is wrong, would you care to enlighten us with your master plan? I assume you must have one because, my lord, there's no way that someone else's theory could be useful.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    mmmkay so before this thread blows it's lid ill just drop my vote and come back later

[KILL] Yukari

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    johnny pls chill have some m8 plz omg

anyways, i'm not too convinced with nimsy, however looking at the list does seems a bit sound tho...

[kill] Nagi

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It helps if you don't respond js. It just fuels the fire and gets you in trouble too.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I personally think some of the people that jumped on the absol wagon after twiggy might be maf.
    ---
    the people who jumped on after twiggy are;
    Nagi
    sun
    ketsu
    wiiicked
    ---
    My reasoning:
    Jump on the fellow maf that's about to get lynched to appear innocent.

Also, the line :
    "Takano Miyo watched from the shadows as Oishi walked the town, smirking. She would get him eventually – she would get all of them soon enough - but for now she had to lie low and evaluate where she stood without Jiro."

makes me think that takano is one of them.
    And if we kill her we basically win.
    I'd love you to elaborate more. :) Seriously, Nagi and I are busy wth real life stuff, that's why we can't discusss as much as you want, hahaha! XD Sorry for that beautiful misunderstanding, hahaha. Lol

And yes Nagi, she's a total inno like I do. I know she's an innocent. ;)
    If you don't believe, it's alright! Kill me and my role shall prove her innocence. XD

Years
    I'm not sure who to vote for, but everyone on the list hasn't even tried to argue, so I'm gonna vote to
    [Kill] Sun

*Edit: Ok yeah scratch that, so that ^ ^ ^ just happened. Umm... not sure anymore. Can you elaborate on your role sun since you've basically given up your role (which I assume is Oishi) to the mafia?

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    [KILL] Ash

i'm.. just gonna be random cause there's really not enough going on with all the not-death and everything.

Yukari

I just grabbed a random vote here since I probably won't be around tomorrow. x:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    [Kill] wiiicked because I'm feeling Nimsy-cal.

Actually, yeah, it does make sense. I wouldn't vote Naku or Nagi right now...

Years
    Even though I think Nimsy's list is a good lead, I don't that killing Wiicked is a smart move. He hasn't struck me as mafia like. Since the narrative stated something about "laying low", I'll
    [Kill] Universe

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I'm not sure who to vote for, but everyone on the list hasn't even tried to argue, so I'm gonna vote to
    [Kill] Sun

*Edit: Ok yeah scratch that, so that ^ ^ ^ just happened. Umm... not sure anymore. Can you elaborate on your role sun since you've basically given up your role (which I assume is Oishi) to the mafia?

Seriously, I could have missed this, please quote me next time! :)

I can't reveal too much, I know it sounds suspicious and you will have to trust your intuition completely (at least for the time being).

Keep these in mind:
    - I have an Insane Mode.
    - I am not sided with the mafia.
    - I am connected to at least one (or possibly even more) character(s).

It's your choice if you wanna vote-kill me. I won't blame you for doing that. XD

Years
    Seriously, I could have missed this, please quote me next time! :)

I can't reveal too much, I know it sounds suspicious and you will have to trust your intuition completely (at least for the time being).

Keep these in mind:
    - I have an Insane Mode.
    - I am not sided with the mafia.
    - I am connected to at least one (or possibly even more) character(s).

It's your choice if you wanna vote-kill me. I won't blame you for doing that. XD
    Oops sorry about that >.< I just assumed you'd read it.

At this point I don't think your mafia. No mafia I've encountered has ever hinted/claimed a role that wasn't theirs especially on D2 other than Bards ballsy move in DNM when he claimed the late Aiber (still gotta give you credit for that Bard, best move I've ever seen in a mafia game), but even that was on D4 or something close to there. And I don't want to degrade you, because I doubt I could pull it off too well either, but since you are a newer mafia player (as far as I know), it'd be much harder for you to time it so people don't instantly go for you.

Reactions: Sun
    Back