• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Honestly

Gold95

Am I really...? Gold?
Years
  • Do you battle all the trainers in the Pokémon Tower, Gyms and Caves??
    Please tell it honestly...
    I like to battle trainers because my Pokémon get some EXP. Points and money...:P
    Fell free to tell it...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Gyms and caves yes, but I could never be any use at the tower. All RPGs are much easier if the player takes what they can when they can.

Years
  • In my latest file i did- it's the only straightforward way to keep all of your Pokemon's levels the same, or close. Although sometimes i just dont bother, in Routes or caves that are un-necessarily long..
    But i battle everyone in Gyms.

Translator

I want a blog.
    Years
  • I battle all the trainers in Pokemon Gyms and caves. But, I don't like to battle trainers while I'm surfing.

Finnel

Years
  • I battle all trainers in Gyms, and as many as possible in caves and other places. Even in water.

More EXP = Less grinding

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I always battle every trainer I can see. I get competitive like that. XP Though I'm reluctant to do it whilst surfing, I still usually will.​

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2019
    yeah i battle everybody...even if they are hidden i find htem and battle them. my cousin tries to avoid battles and his pokemons are alwasys underleveled when he reaches a gym :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I battle everyone, always have. When I missed some trainers at a gym once, I got angry with myself XD

Sometimes I evade certain trainers in certain places, just to be able to go back and train an underleveled or newly caught pokémon later~

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    i battle not all the times. im just too lazy.

Sackferth

Fonetics Phanatic
    Years
  • I like to beat everyone I come across, but I've gone through the story so many times thanks to my playthroughs of red, yellow, and blue, I'm starting to shy away from it on fire red. :knockedou

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • I usually beat everyone I come across, unless I'm in a hurry or need to get to a Pokemon Center. Surfing is usually when I'm the most annoyed, so I'm more likely to skip swimmers than anyone else. (Those jerks never have much money anyway. >_>)

Back