• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

driger369

Fortitude Creed
Years
  • I don't think you need to change the tiles at all. They are amazing as they are right now. Amazing job! I can't wait to try this!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2009
    No they're not... I just checked, and they aren't from it. Those are too 3-D to be from FireRed.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I think they are just the normal Firered stairs edited to be brown.

This is the first time I've seen this hack ( which is very surprising ). I have to tell you, it looks amazing so far, and I can't wait to play it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2009
    Did you commission God to make your tiles for you? Sure looks like it!

Can't wait for an English beta! Best of luck!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • It's just that those stairs are not common: They are just used on the island with Lugia/Ho-oh and in the cave with MewTwo on FR, that's why you didnt recognize it.
    Anyway, that just shows how everything is nicely mixed. It's hard to tell this is still Ruby...

I like how this cave (or are these ruins?) are looking, as well as the aspect of the town outside (I just dont like that silly DP concept of houses with "roof falling down", but whatever...)

And I'll keep repeating it: You have the best looking Gym ever!

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Yo, this hack is awesome! I love the tiles, the graphics and everything! Hope you have some sructure to back that up. You know like good scripts and etc.

I suggest you lock your ROM before you release a Beta. Otherwise people will be stealing your Tiles.

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
  • Wow!

I love you're graphics too...dont we all? xD i dident think this was possible!
    i cant wait for a release!

Good luck!

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Hehehe thanks Zel!!
    Yes the yellow ladder is a FR tile from the Hoho/Lugia cave...
    And the brown stairs are of ruby, does that have importance?...
    If somebody want to use it, no will have problem because
    those stairs are in a POKéMON game...
    (Both: Excuse me but stairs and ladder are the same translate in spanish= escalera. Well not exactly but isn't relevant). I'm sure than they're in ruby's cave, I imported so many tiles than this is confusing
    They need not credits!!

Craver

I'm From WAH!
    Years
  • Hehehe! Hola Skoria
    Well, now you come to annoy here, and from what I see, this re zel here asset, in the end this buenisimo hack, I only say that the cave that, I see very furnished or very civilized palette floor does not convince , but I would like to look like Put "Pyrite Mine" Pyrite Town, as it is a mine, not a cave. In order
    Nos vemos, Chau!

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Ou, I bring now a rusted script, Agh!, it's little and irrelevant for the story, but well. I saw than some people than never have played these pokemon games have problems at the time to catch pokémons, so i made this script than apparently seems simple but... really was difficult to understand how works the wally's scripts command... and well, finally I added this event as a filling. I'll try to do better, and the important scripts will be with more details...

[HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]
    SCRIPT:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORdehKiODyk

Anyway is coming soon a trailer of BW, wait it!!

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Hello!
    I'm glad to see updates of this wonderful hack.

I just love the screenies mine!

It's awesome.

Can't wait to play it.

Really!

*faints*

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • wow really nice script you have there. Its pretty awesome. hope to see some new screens soon as possible.
    P.S. I'll PM you about something soon.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Very, very nice script you got there. It's good that you changed the backsprite of Wally to the Old Man, but maybe it could be another character just like Wally, who is another rival in your journey. But, it's really good. Now all you have to do is change that text to Spanish and his name to Old Man.

Keep up the great work, SkOria.

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
    Years
  • The female trainer back sprite is beautiful, and so are the dead tree tiles. although I don't like the colour of the cuttable(grammar?) tree, I think you should change that. can't wait for the beta even though it's in spanish! I'm watching you...

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    hey xXRichie!
    Look I made a banner for you :)

[HotM Feb] POKéMON NEVER BLACK&WHITE [Beta 1 available]

HTML:
    [IMG]https://img108.imageshack.us/img108/7791/bwot1.png[/IMG]

Best of Luck My friend!

See you!

Status