• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hottest boss

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Total voters

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Giovani has... something. Maybe it's the suits, maybe it's the way the anime shows him.... I love his Pokemon team too.

Years
    • Seen today
    ****. you left out Cipher leader Greevil
    hottest boss

gonzap not pleased

Years
    Voted for Lusamine, because she's obviously hot with that sleek body and long legs. Pokemon has a known history with extremely attractive female characters and she's definitely one who's top of the heap.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    i mean i wasnt that surprised at lusamine's age bc my mom is 44 and looks 30 so idk i was just like "oh right that seems reasonable" lmao

i think guzma would be really hot if he like. tried. otherwise he's just so adorable

Years
    I would have to go with Guzma on this one He's destruction incarnate after all

Team skull for life you if you ain't got the style you ain't got the chance

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    archie because MUSCLES. completely valid reasoning, and probably why ana voted for him.

hottest boss

Back