• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: {HOTW#62}Pokemon Dimension Legends

what do you want the region name to be???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilleman

i can beta test
    Years
    Bag name suggestion

What about 'Transporting Device' or 'T.D.' ageangel, or maybe 'Mobile Transporting Device' or short' 'M.T.D.'?
    :cer_smile:

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
    Years
    I see too many tile errors ann not happy with what Im seeing, but its your hack and you can do whatever you want with it.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    What about 'Transporting Device' or 'T.D.' ageangel, or maybe 'Mobile Transporting Device' or short' 'M.T.D.'?
    :cer_smile:
    hmm..cool...i will think about it...

I see too many tile errors ann not happy with what Im seeing, but its your hack and you can do whatever you want with it.
    if you are talking about the maps....if you don't know,i will be remmaping them with ray and another mapper so don't worry...XD

PokeMoon

Proud "Teh New Era" Member
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2009
    This seems like a cool idea :]
    From the pictures, mapping needs improvement.
    Also, Shaymin's attack your bragging about...Isn't that Latios' Luster Purge?

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    PokeMoon said:
    This seems like a cool idea :]
    From the pictures, mapping needs improvement.
    Also, Shaymin's attack your bragging about...Isn't that Latios' Luster Purge?

Well yes...But you can't reanimate an attack...So We Just replace luster purge...
    And We'll have better maps...but our head mapper is on holiday...still...:\

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Updates

Here a few updates i have...
    they are the hero sprite/ow/backsprite/intro sprite

O/W:
    Spoiler:

Hero/Intro Sprites:
    Spoiler:

Backsprite:
    Spoiler:

More updates will come..{Theft is not allowed..}

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    {HOTW#62}Pokemon Dimension Legends

Tell me a few good names for it too..XD

How about the P.I.T? That's an acronym for PokéItem Transporter, the Poké keeping the tradition of the PokéGear, PokéNav. PokéTech, Pokédex, etc.

I've got two concerns though:

1) You need to shade it. If you need help, just call me!
    2) What's the red bar represent in the 'Items' page?

Good luck on your hack. I hope you finish it!

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    How about the P.I.T? That's an acronym for PokéItem Transporter, the Poké keeping the tradition of the PokéGear, PokéNav. PokéTech, Pokédex, etc.

I've got two concerns though:

1) You need to shade it. If you need help, just call me!
    2) What's the red bar represent in the 'Items' page?

Good luck on your hack. I hope you finish it!
    lol...hmm..i am going to come up with a new one..this doesn't look that good....
    if you can come up with something...,that will be cool..XD

Novus

The English Kiwi
    Years
    Concerning the Item Transporter thing, I think a good name is Pokeit, (pronounced Po-keet). Sort of like the Poketch from Sinnoh, keeping the poke like Spherical Ice said and adding IT, representing Item Transportation. So I'm suggesting Pokeit or Pokeit Device.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Concerning the Item Transporter thing, I think a good name is Pokeit, (pronounced Po-keet). Sort of like the Poketch from Sinnoh, keeping the poke like Spherical Ice said and adding IT, representing Item Transportation. So I'm suggesting Pokeit or Pokeit Device.
    That will be cool..
    okae...the name will be Pokeit{for now}until a better an more awesome name come out..XD

Btw,new updates is before this page..XD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back