• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How are you getting yours?

Years
  • Stand in front of Gamestop right before they open, press my face against the window and go O_O "Open.......Open!!!" Not really.....well I might if I didn't think they'd stare back, lmao!

No seriously, I reserved both the day I went up and got the Pichu. Jirachi gets released this weekend! \o/ Only a few more days until March 14th....(*checks countdown timer*, lol) ....19 days! Thank goodness our spring break falls on that week; I would have some exteme attention deficit problems regarding homework, lol!

Years
  • I don't think I will be pre-ordering this time. I think that I will just go to the store and buy one. Every time I pre-order they always have extra copies so it doesn't really matter.

Years
  • I'll go to Walmart on the day it comes out to get it.

Plus the walmart where I'm at will be recieving it and sell the games with the figurines, same thing with Platinum, they sold the figurines with the game for a short period of time when it comes out.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
  • I work ay big W and i work in home entertainment and i open the boxes and i have to put them out the night before so im going to see if i can persuade my boss to sell it to me that night and he is pretty cool he let me buy platinum like 3 days before we put them out lol were full shifty lol

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
  • I will buy HG myself. But from a place outside my small hometown, for obvious reasons...
    At first I was going to order it from America, but when I found out that the Game Corner is the same in both American and European versions I decided to buy it the traditional way. (Ordering would still be cheaper, but I find it easier to just walk into a store and buy it.)

PokéMartin

The Lonesome Drifter
    Years
  • I will walk to HMV on the day of its release and buy a copy, along with the strategy guide! :)

Does anyone know if there is a free gift if you pre-order? (UK)

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    I'm gonna preorder them as soon as I can.

I have like $90 so I have enough with both :D

I'm gonna play SS first, though.

allBlue

legendary cake lover
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 15, 2013
    I've already bought a japanese version so I might be legal for a rom. :P However I might get a hold of english version once the prices have dropped after a month or so.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I've already placed in my pre-order for the games a couple week ago when I picked up the PC Pichu. I do need to go back to place the rest of money down on my pre-order, because at the time I only put down $10 USD. However, once that's done, all that will be left to do is pick up the games at GameStop alongside my two bonus figurines.

Years
  • This could possibly be the first game i ever preorder! :D
    isnt it out the 14th? please send me a message i never know, lol
    im from the UK btw. :P

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I think im going to walk into GAME and buy it the day it comes out XD

Years
  • Going to buy it from play. com when i have some spare money. Saving up for a holiday at the moment so might take a while.

TigerSwift

New Breeder
    Years
  • Got my partner to pre-order it for me today as he can get double reward-points from HMV by pre-ordering it.

...Now to see if I can avoid giving him the £35 for it. Muahahaha.

*plans to play the 'poor student' card*

Back