• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how have you been passing time during quarantine

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
youtube, finishing a tv show or two, lurking around pc and programming stuff. plus playing some games but not as much as i expected to be. i'm gonna try and go out more now, i went for a v long walk yesterday and i wanna keep that up

Years
internet, napping, gaming, napping, keeping in touch with family, napping, eating, napping, socially distancing myself from all my friends....literally, there's like no friends I really keep in touch with. Idk how it happened either...........napping.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
Playing Xenoblade, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, studying, watching anime and talking to friends. My activity on Whatsapp has increased as a result, and have put my nuzlocke on pause. I am also reading Children of Time and Crooked Kingdom. I am also meditating every day.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
I'll be taking online classes for education pretty soon. Other than that the usual stay-at-home video games in my area.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
mostly just switching between different videogames and working on my portfolio for uni. apart from that, not really a lot; my priority is keeping my mental health in check as quarantine isn't really treating me so well. i'll focus on developing a skill/bettering myself once i actually make sure i'm okay, first.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Teaching online via Zoom.
Talking to friends over the internet which can suck sometimes.
Practicing my Turkish and Arabic languages.
Planning upcoming vacations.
Enjoying and reflecting on life.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
I cannot lie, quarantine has been dope for me.
When it began, I reconnected with some friends I haven't heard from since high school. Our discord server became a second living room to us; I'd say I've been more social during quarantine than usual. We played skribbl.io, Minecraft and poured more than 80 hours into Crusader Kings 2. We also picked up Total War Shogun 2, but we haven't played that in multiplayer yet. On my own, I'm trying to get decent at Under Night In-Birth. I've also been breeding and training Pokemon for my Platinum battle frontier, which is something I never fully completed.
My cousin, me and another friend have had a blast reading and voice acting visual novels of questionable quality from Steam. The Colonel Sanders one had us rolling.
I finally decided to catch up on JoJo. Almost there, I started part 5 the other day.
I have online lessons so most of the time it collides with my schedule, but I try to cook for my family at least once a week.
Picked up the pace with my kanji learning to the point where I can for the most part read grade 1 and 2 kanji. I've been using japanese Pokemon cards and the japanese side of youtube to practice my reading speed.
I've been reading and watching a lot of stuff about WW2.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I've been doing what I could to keep informed of the crises, especially since my state of Texas has been wrestling with the idiotic notion of reopening the economy...My bosses are more sane than some people and would have rather kept closed even with them technically being an essential service (I work at a local restaurant, and they had for a while been doing delivery to ensure people had food, so yeah due to the issues here I'm back at work. My bosses at least are doing things by the rule book however forcing social distancing when necessary and all employees have to have a mask and we're stocked with cleaning supplies.

I also bought Animal Crossing: New Horizons a few weeks ago. I would love it if I can get some people to share their island codes, so PM me with that info if you have the game, it'll make things that much more interesting for us all. I actually have my island open as of typing this post, so feel free to send me a code. I especially need to travel to get oranges and apples for my island since I have every other fruit (including coconut) at this point.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I can't really complain other than the fact that I don't like online classes for having a 0.01 seconds attention span and that I've been at home since october bc of Chile's political stuff hitting just before the covid. I don't have much trouble with being inside my house the whole day, really. I just wish this didn't happen at that time I was looking for a job because it's impossible to find one.

Years
more work tbh

arguably have been more productive than usual but it's still procrastinating for the thing i actually need to be productive for like learning spring boot and looking for a new job :pensive:

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 26, 2021
I hope this quarantine ends soon and everyone is healthy!

-Playing tons of games (specifically animal crossing haha)
-Trying to finish up the semester strong

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I've been watching a lot more things on Netflix and doing more lazing around, which is kinda Nice since I ran around so much before...

Right now I'm firmly planted in front of the comp bout to watch The Power of Us in a Pikachu tanktop and my family is laughing at me, but y'know.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 29, 2020
I am working from home, preparing college tasks and don`t have so much free time. I can say I keep on my previous schedule, and weekend for some rest)) I am going to have a little walk trip or stay at home and painting or play games.

Years
playing pokemon platinum and trying to evolve my togepi. i'm pretty sure he evolves twice in this version and i never had a togekiss before.

also trying to work out almost every day in front of the television--workout vids on YT. i teach on zoom and honestly i don't leave the house for anything but the market.... oh yeah and i'm trying a 30 day vegan diet cleanse i'm really hoping this will get the ball rolling with my belly pudge lol.

Last edited:

WizardOfOdd

Kirbmeister
Years
Finishing final assignments and Roleplaying mostly, other than that... I guess I actually learning how to play chess, which apparently I'm really suck at. Also watching anime and youtube as always

Years
For the first two months of quarantine, I had a hell of a lot of university work to do cause the end of the academic year was coming up. Now thats over, I've been spending more time on video games, exercising every day, and replaying through every generation of Pokemon! This stuff has kept me pretty busy so far :)

Back