• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga How often do you watch anime?

Life

[FONT="Poiret One"][color=#aaaaaa]Perception of Re
Years
  • I'll watch anime depending if I'm able to find a series I'm interested in. I sometimes go months not watching anime.

Years
  • I used to watch alot of anime back in when i was a teenager, but right now I watch on or two anime a month, since imo a lot of anime fall into the boring cast and poorly executed story.

Cordeline

7th Horizon: Märchen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2021
    I watch anime everyday, unless I am in exams week or have other important things going on. Right now I'm almost free to watch what I want ^^

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I used to religiously devote myself to finishing up at least one Anime per month (as a result I found myself looking for short, good, and nicely-recommended anime)

However, once I entered college, I dropped it and focused solely on my studies. However, I've begun to pick up anime again. Whenever I get the random urge to watch a particular anime, I don't hesitate to turn on the computer and get to watching it.

At this moment in time, I watch when I carry the urge to. Otherwise, I'm studying away or... something, haha.

Years
  • I spend my time watching Anime when i feel like doing so But there can be some periods When i don't even watch any Anime at all.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Nowhere near as much as I use to. I'd much rather spend the little free I have on game than an episode of anime. Still, I try and give the occasional mecha a shot (if it seems interesting enough)

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2018
    It depends. I'm on and off again with it from time to time. I think whenever I watch anime, I get really into it for about a week or two, and then disappear for a few months haha.

Raichael

The Weeaboo Wazzock
    Years
  • It kinda depends. I can go for a good while without watching any anime, even though I read anime news virtually every day.
    But when I do sit down and watch some, I tend to watch at least two episodes consecutively.

Years
  • Maybe once or twice a year now. Something good might show up on Netflix or whatever and I'll watch it over the course of a few weeks and that's it.

Back